• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

People thouggt the forum was dying after X & Y before VLVThere is always a long between albums. Yes, the lull has gotten a little bit worse since people don't use forums as much as they did 10 years ago, but I would say it's still doing fine. :-)

People thouggt the forum was dying after X & Y before VLVThere is always a long between albums. Yes, the lull has gotten a little bit worse since people don't use forums as much as they did 10 years ago, but I would say it's still doing fine. :-)

Yes, but it was never as dead as it is nowadays D:

It basically went downhill when the forum was offline for a while and then went back on. Let's just hope the new CP album will breathe new life into this place...

The other day I saw that there were only 8 registered users online... That may have something to do with the fact that coldplaying keeps logging me off every 5-10 minutes (does anyone else have that?)

It's still the most active forum I know though...

I used to have that happen to me too. Once I asked it to remember my password it almost never log me off again. I think I took a whole year off the forum where I was still technically logged in, lol.

tried that once, but for some reason that messed up the "new posts" system thingy, only like 5 threads showed up while there were at least 20 unread threads

I wish I had more time to come on here. It feels like I haven't been on here in weeks, probably because I haven't. I hate work :/

But I'm 19 now! Amazing :D

Wow you're 19 and working! Awesome! :awesome: :D

How the hell am I going to get this giant June bug out of my house??! Despite the fact I've opened the door it keeps crashing into the walls. Never mind it landed on the floor my dog promptly ate it! Problem solved.