🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

What are you thinking right now?

I feel the same about Djokovic. Let's face it though, it's gunna be Federer and Nole in the finals. On the woman's side though, it's all open. How can you even begin to dislike Federer, he's a legend!

In that final I would bet on Nole to win ;)

true, the women's side is open and much less predictable.

• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

In that final I would bet on Nole to win ;)

true, the women's side is open and much less predictable.

I don't know... Federer certainly has been playing so much better lately, and he's injury free. I'm going to bet on a great match if that's the final. The Wimbledon final was A-MA-ZING. I've never had much interest in Djokovic, There's just something about him that I don't really like.

Oh, and speaking of Canadian tennis players, Pospisil (which I can't pronounce at all so I call him Popsicle) is doing pretty darn alright in doubles.

I'm thinking about my love. She's from Brazil and she was here in France for a year, but she had to leave. We spent almost a year together. We went to Paris, Roma and London (to see Coldplay's concert at the RAH), and now I miss her very much... I'm moving to Paris in October to start a second formation of Game Design, and she is teaching French back in Brazil.

I can't help it, I wanna believe that she will finally come back here (you should know upfront that she hates the place where she lives).

I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 25 and I do believe in True Love ( call it truuuuue call it truuuuuuuee). I really hope our feelings will stay the same, even with the time we won't spend side by side in the coming years. I can't wait to travel there, for holidays.

Sorry if this sounded too dramatic, haha first time I'm posting here.

Working tonight, a week off starting tomorrow, while doing that I need to finish my thesis (still half way through), need to complete 15k words but so far i have got 6k :P, counting sleepless nights, sometimes i feel like a zombie lol

I'm thinking about my love. She's from Brazil and she was here in France for a year, but she had to leave. We spent almost a year together. We went to Paris, Roma and London (to see Coldplay's concert at the RAH), and now I miss her very much... I'm moving to Paris in October to start a second formation of Game Design, and she is teaching French back in Brazil.

I can't help it, I wanna believe that she will finally come back here (you should know upfront that she hates the place where she lives).

I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 25 and I do believe in True Love ( call it truuuuue call it truuuuuuuee). I really hope our feelings will stay the same, even with the time we won't spend side by side in the coming years. I can't wait to travel there, for holidays.

Sorry if this sounded too dramatic, haha first time I'm posting here.

Love is more than just feelings. It is also a choice, an act of will. If you both make that choice it will last no matter how great a distance lies between you! :-) welcome, and enjoy the forum!

I'm thinking it's been a long time since I slept all day like this. I should feel guilty but it felt great.