✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thinking right now?

*Justine*

In that final I would bet on Nole to win ;)

true, the women's side is open and much less predictable.

I don't know... Federer certainly has been playing so much better lately, and he's injury free. I'm going to bet on a great match if that's the final. The Wimbledon final was A-MA-ZING. I've never had much interest in Djokovic, There's just something about him that I don't really like.

Oh, and speaking of Canadian tennis players, Pospisil (which I can't pronounce at all so I call him Popsicle) is doing pretty darn alright in doubles.

• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I'm thinking about my love. She's from Brazil and she was here in France for a year, but she had to leave. We spent almost a year together. We went to Paris, Roma and London (to see Coldplay's concert at the RAH), and now I miss her very much... I'm moving to Paris in October to start a second formation of Game Design, and she is teaching French back in Brazil.

I can't help it, I wanna believe that she will finally come back here (you should know upfront that she hates the place where she lives).

I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 25 and I do believe in True Love ( call it truuuuue call it truuuuuuuee). I really hope our feelings will stay the same, even with the time we won't spend side by side in the coming years. I can't wait to travel there, for holidays.

Sorry if this sounded too dramatic, haha first time I'm posting here.

Working tonight, a week off starting tomorrow, while doing that I need to finish my thesis (still half way through), need to complete 15k words but so far i have got 6k :P, counting sleepless nights, sometimes i feel like a zombie lol

I'm thinking about my love. She's from Brazil and she was here in France for a year, but she had to leave. We spent almost a year together. We went to Paris, Roma and London (to see Coldplay's concert at the RAH), and now I miss her very much... I'm moving to Paris in October to start a second formation of Game Design, and she is teaching French back in Brazil.

I can't help it, I wanna believe that she will finally come back here (you should know upfront that she hates the place where she lives).

I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 25 and I do believe in True Love ( call it truuuuue call it truuuuuuuee). I really hope our feelings will stay the same, even with the time we won't spend side by side in the coming years. I can't wait to travel there, for holidays.

Sorry if this sounded too dramatic, haha first time I'm posting here.

Love is more than just feelings. It is also a choice, an act of will. If you both make that choice it will last no matter how great a distance lies between you! :-) welcome, and enjoy the forum!

I'm thinking it's been a long time since I slept all day like this. I should feel guilty but it felt great.