• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

lolol .....Where have you been on my twitter, I dont see ya there too much anymore :(

Hehe Im traveling now. I passed by Manchester yesterday. Now im in Liverpool but leaving for Cardiff tomorrow :) if you mention me there I will reply for sure ;)

Hehe Im traveling now. I passed by Manchester yesterday. Now im in Liverpool but leaving for Cardiff tomorrow :) if you mention me there I will reply for sure ;)

I will do :) You were in Mancs yesterday :O aww if I would have known I would have invited you over for tea ...I'm leaving on Saturday for the US again, this time I think I'm there for a bit of time but who knows with my schedule lolol

I will do :) You were in Mancs yesterday :O aww if I would have known I would have invited you over for tea ...I'm leaving on Saturday for the US again, this time I think I'm there for a bit of time but who knows with my schedule lolol

Yea I forgot you were from there. Actually I should have let you know if I was on my way there :) Come to south coast ;) Where at in the US? I used to live in Seattle for four years and it was incredible :)

Yea I forgot you were from there. Actually I should have let you know if I was on my way there :) Come to south coast ;) Where at in the US? I used to live in Seattle for four years and it was incredible :)

This time around I'm in Florida for a bit, then out to LA I think but I'm not sure on that, then ending in Philadelphia

I can do a great Southern England accent as well, my fella is born and bred Mancs, how are you enjoying the Northern accents so far...and yikes you are in Pool...how do you like the scouser accent so far lol

This time around I'm in Florida for a bit, then out to LA I think but I'm not sure on that, then ending in Philadelphia

I can do a great Southern England accent as well, my fella is born and bred Mancs, how are you enjoying the Northern accents so far...and yikes you are in Pool...how do you like the scouser accent so far lol

Lol what are you, a passionate traveler or something :lol:

Im jealous! I wish this time around I could be in Seattle, then tomorrow in Serramonte, etc etc :P

Oh scouser accent, is that how you guys call it in Liverpool lol.. Tbh, it is different from the south coast, even though I still understand what they say but their tone when they end up conversation is weird haha. Dont know how to explain. I mainly speak in an American accent but I always admire British. Its just I cant handle it too much to speak two accents whilst English is not my first language (Indonesian is one and only mother tongue :lol:)

• 2 weeks later...
Complete change of topic...but I was thinking that Webster's Dictionary should include an official definition of 'Cartoon Heart'. It is quite simply the best expression ever...:heart:

I really like "Spraycan soul". It somehow manages to pull that gritty image of sprayers, the dirty urban environment and vandalism into some kind of romantic light.