✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you thinking right now?

*Justine*

That moment when your a girl... But I gladly accept the bro hug lol

Time to watch some friends.

Oh fuck. I swore I'd remember who the girls are but as always my bad memory for details argh!!!!

I apologize profusely my lady. *bows and hopes to be forgiven*

• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Are we referencing the song or did you really do that ahah

Oh wow what song? Lol no, I really did that :)

And random thought now. Retard left tv on all night. He gets this one freebie. If I hear a beep this evening I'm thundering in there ! Took me ages to figure out it was not a party of people talking but the stupid tv lol

*roars and tries to go back to sleep*

Oh wow what song? Lol no, I really did that :)

And random thought now. Retard left tv on all night. He gets this one freebie. If I hear a beep this evening I'm thundering in there ! Took me ages to figure out it was not a party of people talking but the stupid tv lol

*roars and tries to go back to sleep*

The thousand mile song by the proclaimers aha. Wait you did- that's kinda awesome and kinda scary wow.

And do you live in an apartment- I can't relate I'm afraid. But I can relate to my goddamn sister who only watches Disney channel on a regular basis and hogs the tv every goddam day.

AGHH

The thousand mile song by the proclaimers aha. Wait you did- that's kinda awesome and kinda scary wow.

And do you live in an apartment- I can't relate I'm afraid. But I can relate to my goddamn sister who only watches Disney channel on a regular basis and hogs the tv every goddam day.

AGHH

Is it scary I walked miles? Lol I didn't walk a thousand mile ! Now that would be scary hehe

I temporarily stay at a sort of residence yeah with apartments. But there is a manager. I'll talk to him today if this continues.

You two just need real friends, that is my word. Denmark and Canada are quite far. Finland and Denmark are closer in distance. :)

Of course you can have real friends via Internet as well.

Ahaha best advice I've heard ahaha yeah if I could make good friends I would but it's not going so hot

You two just need real friends, that is my word. Denmark and Canada are quite far. Finland and Denmark are closer in distance. :)

Of course you can have real friends via Internet as well.

Was this comment directed to me? :) Wow thanks for the advice haha But the truth is that I need more cyber time LOL I´ve finally been able to post online again these past 1-2 weeks after, I dont know, forever! So its been really nice :) I honestly only have...well no I dont have any online friend now that I think of it! haha Most of my friends are in Denmark, some all over the world I met during my many travels, so yeah not much cyber going on here *LOL* My life has unfortunately been keeping me busy for too long and the rare free time I have I dedicate to seeing my friends in the city I live in.

So yeah these weeks have been the veritable exception to the rule for me haha But I am enjoying it :D I am also very far from home right now , in the States, so nice to connect to the online community now that I have a chance :)

Ahaha best advice I've heard ahaha yeah if I could make good friends I would but it's not going so hot

Id like to chip in here. For the longest time I really had a few friends but thats it. I felt I was not connecting and just was not working for me. Then a few years ago boom I started meeting people I could connect with like crazy! And now I can say I am blessed with knowing so many wonderful people in my life, some have stayed as permanent friends, some I only knew for a brief time but we shared meaningful time together and have enriched my life.

Back when my life changed so much, I remember a wonderful woman said something to me once that I think was one of the most enlightening thing I´d never heard. I had told her how I really knew no one I connected with and was bad at being social, at knowing when to approach people. And she told me: "well if people smile at you, then its the first sign that they are open to a contact" and I said "but no one ever smiles to me" and she replied "how many times do you smile at people?" And it just hit me like lightning...How could I expect from the world what I was withholding from the world myself? So I started smiling and just giving of myself to others, anyone really, and it has really changed my life :)

Not saying thats your case Jay, but I just wanted to share my experience that often : "what you give is what you get" :)

• Like 1

^^

Aw that's so sweet. But it seems for me that I am almost putting too much in, I constantly try to smile and tell jokes and get involved but I feel like I can never get close to anybody. I have so many okay friends but absolutely no good friends, and it sorta kinda pisses me off lol

^^

Aw that's so sweet. But it seems for me that I am almost putting too much in, I constantly try to smile and tell jokes and get involved but I feel like I can never get close to anybody. I have so many okay friends but absolutely no good friends, and it sorta kinda pisses me off lol

Sorry to hear about your lack of good friends :/ But things can change pretty quickly so dont give up :) also I found often that ironically its when you dont think much about something or dont need it so badly that it tends to pop up in your life haha