• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Honestly I have a fever today it's a great time

Argh! :/ I cant stand fevers. I end up just complaining and moaning...my usually quite strong mind turns into jello LOL I swear there is something to that man´s fever haha Get well soon! Rest and liquids like they say.

Argh! :/ I cant stand fevers. I end up just complaining and moaning...my usually quite strong mind turns into jello LOL I swear there is something to that man´s fever haha Get well soon! Rest and liquids like they say.

Aha thanks

The thing is it's not even a high fever so you can still function but you still feel like shit

Aha thanks

The thing is it's not even a high fever so you can still function but you still feel like shit

Meh doesn't need to be high for me either. A degree over and I am texting girlfriends asking for hugs LOL Fever is a strange psychotropic drug for this guy´s brain haha Reduces me to mush *LOL*

I usually recommend hours of films to get through it haha

Meh doesn't need to be high for me either. A degree over and I am texting girlfriends asking for hugs LOL Fever is a strange psychotropic drug for this guy´s brain haha Reduces me to mush *LOL*

I usually recommend hours of films to get through it haha

Yeah last time I checked I was at a 37.5 (Celsius) which is technically a fever but gosh it feels so much worse. Movies it is!!

That moment when your a girl... But I gladly accept the bro hug lol

Time to watch some friends.

Oh fuck. I swore I'd remember who the girls are but as always my bad memory for details argh!!!!

I apologize profusely my lady. *bows and hopes to be forgiven*

Listening to Soda Stereo and wishing I could travel back in time, so I could go to Buenos Aires in 1997 and watch them play their último concierto. That must have been something.

(Also thinking: candy canes.)

Are we referencing the song or did you really do that ahah

Oh wow what song? Lol no, I really did that :)

And random thought now. Retard left tv on all night. He gets this one freebie. If I hear a beep this evening I'm thundering in there ! Took me ages to figure out it was not a party of people talking but the stupid tv lol

*roars and tries to go back to sleep*

Oh wow what song? Lol no, I really did that :)

And random thought now. Retard left tv on all night. He gets this one freebie. If I hear a beep this evening I'm thundering in there ! Took me ages to figure out it was not a party of people talking but the stupid tv lol

*roars and tries to go back to sleep*

The thousand mile song by the proclaimers aha. Wait you did- that's kinda awesome and kinda scary wow.

And do you live in an apartment- I can't relate I'm afraid. But I can relate to my goddamn sister who only watches Disney channel on a regular basis and hogs the tv every goddam day.

AGHH

The thousand mile song by the proclaimers aha. Wait you did- that's kinda awesome and kinda scary wow.

And do you live in an apartment- I can't relate I'm afraid. But I can relate to my goddamn sister who only watches Disney channel on a regular basis and hogs the tv every goddam day.

AGHH

Is it scary I walked miles? Lol I didn't walk a thousand mile ! Now that would be scary hehe

I temporarily stay at a sort of residence yeah with apartments. But there is a manager. I'll talk to him today if this continues.

Maybe I should accept it as some kind of punishment, maybe I just need to learn to live with it...or maybe I just want not to have to think anymore. I swear when you´re not here, nothing makes sense and everything is a jumble

You two just need real friends, that is my word. Denmark and Canada are quite far. Finland and Denmark are closer in distance. :)

Of course you can have real friends via Internet as well.

Ahaha best advice I've heard ahaha yeah if I could make good friends I would but it's not going so hot