• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I'm a she, lol. :-) I've been here for about 10 years now. But I haven't been using online forums as much for the last year or so. Probably left a little bit after the end of the ghost stories concerts.

Oh lol....sorry haha :)

Well, welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...
I missed the forum so damn much!!! I hope everyone has been well :) I bought a computer' date=' finally, so I think I will be here often again![/quote']

Welcome back to the Coldplaying forums!:D You've came at the right time. A new Single is about to be released from AHFOD and I hope you'll enjoy it when we get to hear It!:D

• 1 month later...
Guest diogo_sg
I can't go to the AHFOD concert in Amsterdam. I have nobody to go with and the trains won't be coming when the concert's over... I don't wanna wait such a long time for another concert, but nothing else is coming. WHY?! WHY can't I ever see one my favourite bands live?! [emoji24]

Don't be so negative. I'm sure things will work out for you and you'll find someone to go with. Do you know someone who loves Coldplay enough to go to a concert? If you can't find a person to go with you, you should go anyway. I mean, c'mon man! It's Coldplay! And once the show's over, you can either get on a bus or find someone who'll give you a ride back home. Don't ever give up [emoji6]

PS: at least you already have a concert near where you live.

I don't care for the mainstream, but sometimes when you switch on the radio nowadays, you get songs like 'Whip/Nae Nae' and 'Easy Love' with more HOUSE. :angry: I can't believe this but if you look at the top 40 carefully or the hot 100 you can see the mediocrity. I only like 'AOAL' 'Hello' 'Hotline Bling' and 'Writings On The Wall' out of the hits. Oh yeah and 'Can't Feel My Face' is good and I like it a little. Let's just stop though:

We used to get signature songs back in the day: 'Creep', 'Smells Like Teen Spirit', 'Uprising', 'Bohemian Rhapsody', 'Come Together', 'Waterloo', 'Money','Bitter Sweet Symphony', 'Wonderwall', 'Get Lucky', 'Someone Like You' the epic adventure of 'Paranoid Android' and of course Coldplay classics such as 'Yellow' and Fix You' and 'Clocks' and 'Paradise'. But when we look at this year, it's a tragedy.

By the looks of things 'Hello' looks to be the song of the year that people will remember 2015 for. The bad thing is that along with the songs I've mentioned in the first paragraph, we get shit music as well. But not just an ordinary amount of rubbish: 75% of the songs on the charts this year are either meh, bad or unlistenable. We still have some odd gems though. Yet people LIKE some of the unlistenable songs. What's best is if we don't have them made at all and bring music with more excitement and originality BACK.

Man even Coldplay are epic of course, but I really want them to cut down on the pop thing.

We need just one band to stop this a band with a difference and a band that could change everything. A Rock Band: and their name is Coldplay.:D

I just needed to get that off my chest:)

Don't be so negative. I'm sure things will work out for you and you'll find someone to go with. Do you know someone who loves Coldplay enough to go to a concert? If you can't find a person to go with you, you should go anyway. I mean, c'mon man! It's Coldplay! And once the show's over, you can either get on a bus or find someone who'll give you a ride back home. Don't ever give up [emoji6]

PS: at least you already have a concert near where you live.

Yeah, but it's far away. I live in the south of NL, so it's pretty far from Amsterdam. We can't find the proper time to get tickets and I need someome to go with me so I also have a ride home. I don't wanna be stuck in Amsterdam for the whole night, ya know.

Eventually I'll get over it. But I would need a "miracle" if I still wanna go.

*sigh* Just got the news that my mom won't buy the tickets. I don't have anyone to go with or a proper ride to get there and she thinks I'm too young for it. (I'm 16 btw) I'm kinda crying as I'm typing this...

Oh well. There are plenty of festivaks here. Maybe they'll turn up at one of those. Hopefully... [emoji22]

Guest diogo_sg
*sigh* Just got the news that my mom won't buy the tickets. I don't have anyone to go with or a proper ride to get there and she thinks I'm too young for it. (I'm 16 btw) I'm kinda crying as I'm typing this...

Oh well. There are plenty of festivaks here. Maybe they'll turn up at one of those. Hopefully... [emoji22]

[emoji17] Now I'm sad for you. It must be heartbreaking to have one of your favourite band performing in your own country and not being able to see them. But don't worry. There will be many more shows and many more eras. I'm sure you'll see them someday.