• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Here is a good friend to all of you, but this Internet is not a very good way to keep up the friendship. You know, you do not always know and invent, where the people go and went, so it is difficult to stay at your side and sometimes you do not even have changes to go to the same places. So I think we should think this thing a bit more, right, Sparky?

and those adds are very unrealistic. are they same depending on the place, from where you connect to this forum? that is not a a very good way to create a good world. Come on, you cannot be that superficial. Oh, you can, right. How on earth you can get anything done, that makes sense? Oh, you do not, right. So, forum admins and team, delete those stupid adds and let`s create a good world, that makes sense and is equal and fare. No wonder, that we are in troubles

Are that part of Canada, where Jaytheblue now is, and that place in States, where Jedi Leo is right now located, then so far, that you two just do not have time and a chance to meet and for example to have a beer together?

Well yeah Canada is quite far away from here hehe But to be honest I don't have much time for anything, work is swallowing me most of the time and when Im free I chill with internet, books or a nice walk in the sun :) I´ve been here months and I´ve yet to go to Disneyland...:/ Free time is not my friend haha I barely had time to see my friends in Denmark last year..its just been too busy, but I am determined to make time when Im back!

I just found out Ill be back here next year for a long time for work most probably, so I am happy I will have time for the sights and tourist-y stuff then :) And btw I love Canada, I´ll visit surely one day :)

Here is a good friend to all of you, but this Internet is not a very good way to keep up the friendship. You know, you do not always know and invent, where the people go and went, so it is difficult to stay at your side and sometimes you do not even have changes to go to the same places. So I think we should think this thing a bit more, right, Sparky?

Not entirely sure what your point is here hehe...if its about internet friendships, I think they can be as valuable, just like in the past people had penpals. I don't have internet friends though so I don't know, but anyway people connect to each other is a good thing imo :)

Jedi Leo, if you allow me... it comes to me that you are amazing persona! and here comes a smile, a big one :D

Oh wow...so early in the morning, such a lovely comment sent my way! :) It really warmed my heart :D Thank you so much for giving me an everglow I´ll carry with me today :)

*huge smile your way with a glint in the eyes* :)

hahahhaha...you see...that is why you ARE amazing :D and now go on and shine that everglow and spread it all around you... wherever you are...i am certain you will have some great adventures today Jedi Leo :)

You´re truly a lovely person! Im actually on my way out now hehe. I wish you a wonderful adventurous happy day as well! And here´s a big smile and hug from me to take with you today...:D

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.punjabigraphics.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2010%2F12%2Ftimon-hugs.gif&f=1

• Like 1

Not entirely sure what your point is here hehe...if its about internet friendships, I think they can be as valuable, just like in the past people had penpals. I don't have internet friends though so I don't know, but anyway people connect to each other is a good thing imo :)

my point is, that I would be happy to have good friends, who do not forget me, when they move to another country. Very often it just happens so, that when my friends are not living in the same country anymore as I am, we get lost. If there is some common thing, that always binds in the end so that we get together, then the time apart does not matter that much. But often people get lost and that common glue does not help to bring them back to me, maybe there is not enough of it. Or they just fill their lives with other things, so they do not have time and energy for me anymore. So, that is why I would be open to new friends, whose hands and legs are not in sand so, that I only see a glimpse of their hair but they don`t see a thing, and that doesn`t make my days.