December 31, 200916 yr The Hottie and The Nottie (don't ask me why I was watching it...I honestly haven't a clue:laugh3:) What is your favourite type of soda?
December 31, 200916 yr Only orange soda Do you enjoy spontaneously breaking out into song and dance Glee-style?
December 31, 200916 yr Fucking hell yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! :cool3: Do you think Chris Martin is a sack of shit? :)
December 31, 200916 yr i don't use to think that about many people, plus i don't know him personally, anyways opinions are subjective so... same q
December 31, 200916 yr Most of the time he is, but not always. I think he's very full of himself and doesn't appreciate his fans that much.
December 31, 200916 yr Moses was a man...:uhoh: who led his people to the land of milk and honey...? If you could, which tv show would you star in ?
December 31, 200916 yr Doctor Who. If they made a movie based off of your life, who do you think would play you?
December 31, 200916 yr My friend told me once that if they made a movie based on his life, I'd be played by Ellen Degeneres. Since I can't come up with a better answer, I'll just go with that. If you could go back in time to see a band perform, who would you see?
December 31, 200916 yr :stunned: That's the first name that popped into my head, and then i led on to ellen page from there. :laugh4: Maybe Bruce Springsteen at Slane 1985. My dad said it was amazing :laugh4: What are your three essential items ?
December 31, 200916 yr ahaha. We're dancing lesbians, apparently. :D Um... My music (mp3 player, whatever), tea (which I carry in my wallet because you never know when you need tea), and... my glasses... sq.
Create an account or sign in to comment