✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Celebrities- Ones that are Apparently Attractive, but Arent

Ole Reilly

Brad Pitt is a very handsome man...I would do him in a second multiple times. He has the nicest body, and the cutest little boy face. He has slight dimples. He looks the best in A River Runs Through It. I was watching that with my sister and we were like twitching watching him at some parts. I just can't even contain myself sometimes, hehe. No no, there is no fuss over him, he's gorgeous. :kiss:

Britney Spears...yea she was pretty when she first came out, but she has done a number on herself over the years. Her face looks old and gross. She can dance tho! I'll give her that.

p.s. Brad Pitt is sexy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris Hilton has a hideous body. Whats funny is how ridiculously hot she thinks she is, like on Letterman:

Dave: So did you like this young boy?

Paris: No no no, it was all just publicity, it was a joke.

Dave: But didnt he like you?

Paris: *Laughs* Well, obviously!

Holy crap what an ugly whore. Her ass is bad looking.

And people who are posting pictures of ugly people that look good when dolled up- stop it!

Brad Pitts picture on the last page is exactly what I was talking about, he has the complexion of a 14 year old, huge jaws, ugly lips, and hes all round, bleagh.

Then again I look really bad under a white light and Im unbelievably hot. Its off-putting to the public, to be this attractive.

:snore:

Yeah i dont think that Paris Hilton is that pretty :/

Then again I look really bad under a white light and Im unbelievably hot. Its off-putting to the public, to be this attractive.

:rolleyes:

I bet you to stay indoors all day for the public's sake, eh? :P People, might get too attached to that face

Guest DavidG

Lol, yeah she really is a killer barbie! Lol,

Still, There Are Women that I totally think are Over-rated. For example, I think that Julia Roberts is like mega Over-rated. I mean, there was a stage that everyone was saying, Oh my god, she is so hot! I think Nah, she's not bad...

And the other One, is Victoria Beckham!!! Aaaaaaaaaah I just want to slap her face! So annoying!

haha I'm soooo glad all you boys don't think she's hot. She is a stick for one, with no chest whatsoever. She thinks she's hot shit which makes her even more ugly. The whole simple life shit, its just pathedic. Watch us be dumbass's and try to live on a farm when we're really just stuck up rich ass over-rated bitches. Sorry I can't stand her. She makes girls want to be stick skinny. :angry: biotch.

Guest DavidG
I know exactly...she's a whore too!!!! Sex tapes and shit' date=' woof.[/quote']

Lol I think she's ugly but I knew a guy who was like so excited when he heard she had one of those tapes online...sad muppet,

still, he actually bought the film Hole, just to see Keira Knightley flash her boobs once....so he says....maybe it was because of the shower scene though :idea2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: