✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Celebrities- Ones that are Apparently Attractive, but Arent

Ole Reilly

Guest DavidG
why do blokes find this woman attractive? she is SO classless. and she has huge boobs! BIG BLOODY DEAL! they're not even hers! she is also ugly as sin. so yeah not a big fan of Jordan then :dozey:

Personally, I am not lol...She is waaaay to much of a slut for my liking, and wow, even on a physical level, you know, those bad boys are waaaaaaaaaaay tooo big :lol: :lol: , i'd be afraid when messing around with her if they'd suffocate me! Imagine that...Death by Breast suffocation. Viva La Natural! and SAY NO TO SLAPPERS!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavidG
yeah i can just see it now........

Cause of Death: Breasts

:P

I'm sure that isn't the first time that would be reported either lol, you know, all those rich old men marrying very young, fake women. heart attacks, suffocation, you name it, lol im sure...

and my friends wonder why when im a qualified neurosurgeon, why i dont want a token wife :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i can just see it now........

Cause of Death: Breasts

:P

I'm sure that isn't the first time that would be reported either lol, you know, all those rich old men marrying very young, fake women. heart attacks, suffocation, you name it, lol im sure...

and my friends wonder why when im a qualified neurosurgeon, why i dont want a token wife :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol that bit about the old men, its TRUE! :lol:

hahaha that picture is just gross...seriously. Not sexy at all. I would never ever get a boob job, my boobs are plenty big, I'm fine with them. Not BIG, but a good size, haha. David, your really funny!!! I'm glad you don't find fake boobed women attractive...and I hope you never die of suffication from the breasts.

I'll admit I am very much into big boobs. But not when they're obviously fake and make a girl look like a cartoon character. :P

Yeah, also: too much makeup is atrocious, particularly eyeliner. This is a lesson that many young women I know and see have yet to learn. (It always seems to be more widespread among college freshmen-aged girls.)

Re: Celebrities- Ones that are Apparently Attractive, but Ar

What a great fucking title.

Anyway, what people are sex symbols despite the fact you dont see how they are attractive, at all?

Leonardo Di Caprio, for one. Without those belly muscles he had, a long time ago, this guy is chubby faced and I dont see why women would like him, he looks plain and average. Then again its been a long time since I've heard any girl mention him.

Same goes for Brad Pitt. Now I hate to pick on Brad because hes a cool guy, but I dont understand why girls think hes wickedly handsome. Sometimes, you can see something there, on film they can make anyone look far better. In interviews and stuff (Especially after Troy, the way he looked in the movie and the way he looked in the following interviews were too completely different guys, the latter being much uglier).

And uhhh, Justin Timberlake. Dont understand that one, not at all. The guys from the Strokes, thats a mystery alright.

Sorry I cant mention any girls because I'd bone everyone.

i will start with brad

pitt-2-11-10.jpg

this man is just fucking sexy. get over it :rolleyes: :P he may not be the best looking man on the planet, but he's too fit for words. yes. i would do him.

now on to mr dicaprio. i do not understand the great fuss over him admittedly, however after watching The Beach, i can see why someone might have liked him.

leo1.jpg

very cute indeed.

oh and i'm well aware that blokes dont understand why girls love 'the trousersnake', and im also hard pressed to as well. i dont find his facial features very attractive, but he's pretty fit and quite a mover. i appreciate that at least :o

oh and ladies like the strokes blokes because they're cool and generally damn well good-looking.

can someone PLEASE explain the appeal of this idiot?

peterandre1996.jpg

WHY DO GIRLS FANCY HIM?!?!!?!?? EXPLAIN! BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DO NOT SEE IT!!

OHH BRAAADDD!!!!!!! he turns me on! :o

Guest DavidG

that's a fair point. I mean, has been very good in some films, such as 12 Monkey's, although there are many films where he seriously just plays too much of an odd ball or picks stranges parts, like I didnt like him in Oceans Eleven!

i love him in meet joe black. he plays the part so well! plus the shirt comes off :wink3: but i reeli don't fancy brad.

i agree with everyone bout paris hilton (yuck) she is daaaaaaamn ugly :stunned: also what is the big deal with fifty cent? there is no way he is good looking and he is also quite a pratt :dozey: