✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Films that you like that are really under-rated

Guest DavidG

Guest DavidG

Ok, this is a rather simple thread,

this is like taking the ideas behind that of good looking women from the main page...

basically, this is a chance to talk about films that you thought were really good that arent really big, as to recomend them for other people...

basically, the first I think I want to talk about is Dog Soldiers.

Ok sure, it wasnt the most amazing film I've ever seen, but i thought it was quite entertaining and I was like amazingly shocked when like hardly no one in america has ever even heard of it!

strange,

what about you guys?

Guest DavidG
Last action Hero.

It was long time ago,or memento,or I don't know. :snore:

Wasn't a huge fan of Last Action Hero, but I loved Memento...thats an awesome film!

I really liked the way it worked from like back to front, and lots of clever twists. I watched it with some friends and like 4 of them couldnt understand what was going on which made me laugh so much :lol:

other than that, well lol, i thought the acting was really good

oh another great film if you haven't seen it is Narc! great film!

Whats strange is, not only did I make the underated women topic that inspired this topic, but I've already made a similar topic a little while ago :D

Ah, how would this forum run without me? :rolleyes:

Anyway, my main picks then where Death to Smoochy and City of God.

Guest DavidG
Whats strange is, not only did I make the underated women topic that inspired this topic, but I've already made a similar topic a little while ago :D

Ah, how would this forum run without me? :rolleyes:

Anyway, my main picks then where Death to Smoochy and City of God.

i got death to smoochy free today, so tomorrow, im gonna watch it..and get back to you of course :D

Guest DavidG
No man's Land(Ničija zemlja)

Really great,but doubt any of you saw it.

I have, its called Deathwatch in England

Andy Serkis was awesome in it! :)

Punch Drunk Love (got honorable mention, but not many people I know saw it. Then it disappeared)

Boondock Saints (this one came and went. Turned into a cult-flick by word-of-mouth)

Kung Pow! (Everyone hated this movie, I thought it was hilarious. i've never laughed harder at a movie)

Saving Grace (this also goes for all Sundance Films.)

Guest DavidG
Parts of Kung Pow were brilliant (the dialogue they put in the original cast's mouths was great)' date=' but others made me want to retch or just fall asleep (points automatically deducted from any movie or TV show that parodies the Matrix). It had its moments though. :D[/quote']

lol the parts that killed me most were

:lol: the baby falling down the hill at the start, the woman picks it up, goesss ooooh baby and then continues to let it roll down

and the woman who goes weeeeeeeeooooooooo weoooooooooooo

and and wooooooooow black betty lol

lol im gonna watch that film tonight now lol

not sure if it's under-rated or not but a friend of mine who saw this said " it's a fucking piece of crap " okay, she wasn't using those exact words but she was dissing it badly anyway :P i love this movie but i guess it's just a matter of your taste in movies or somthn :idea2: Shallow Grave :D

• 2 weeks later...