🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

THE **I LOVE HARRY POTTER** THREAD

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this will post because I'm on my phone but....

If I'm remembering correctly, Burbage was the first person killed in Deathly Hallows. A professor, I think.

She was mentioned out of nowhere. I remember being puzzled at the mention because there hadn't been anyone by that name mentioned until that point and they were thrown in just to kill off it seems.

I'm not sure if this will post because I'm on my phone but....

If I'm remembering correctly, Burbage was the first person killed in Deathly Hallows. A professor, I think.

She was mentioned out of nowhere. I remember being puzzled at the mention because there hadn't been anyone by that name mentioned until that point and they were thrown in just to kill off it seems.

Charity Burbage, thank you :nice:

I don't understand this: WHY DOES HARRY REBORNED ? ? ?

Because he was an accidental Horcrux. When Voldemort killed Harry he actually only killed the part of his soul that was left in Harry, thus making him not really dead and being able to be reborn as he had two souls in him - Voldemort's partial and his own.

I wish he died, I mean, I wish he was more heroic.

^ I don't know if there's anything more heroic than willingly walking into death in order to, basically, save the wizarding world including the lives of everyone you know. He obviously thought he was going to die, and it was this fact that allowed him to come back. i don't see how "actually" dying would've made him more or less heroic.

The Daniel Radcliffe fangirls will also agree with you.

Seriously, the whole Ginny thing was just 'cuz she had red hair and together they'd make green eye red hair babies like Lily was. And the whole best friend's sister cliche. -___-