✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A message from Tom to the rest of the world.

Professor Peedston

I was just reading an article about the anti-war protests in Greece, and I couldn't help but feel disappointed at the way the rest of the world seems to perceive America. Specifically, not in a very positive light.

Well, I just want you to know that most of us here in the ol' US of A don't really see war as a "good" thing (and yeah, maybe we believed the WMD spin from Colin Powell a year and a half ago, but we've seen how little truth there was to that since then), and that we're not as self-centered and stupid as you may think we are from international news coverage.

Basically, please don't judge us all based on our current presidential administration. We're nice, caring people, and we mostly just want the same respect from you that you normally show everyone else, because we're more similar than you might think we are. :)

Should I be sent to the UN? :lol:

Guest DavidG

I wish I could trust Peed's wise words, but when I see there's still 50% behind Bush ----> hmmmm?!?!

50% of the people they ASKED that is :smug:

from Texas :lol:

Guest DavidG

I wish I could trust Peed's wise words, but when I see there's still 50% behind Bush ----> hmmmm?!?!

50% of the people they ASKED that is :smug:

from Texas :lol:

yokels..... :stunned:

Well, I am more of a West Virginian Fan...yiiiiiip

joke I found on the net:

Why do you know that West Virginians Invented the Tooth Brush?

because if anyone else had invented it, it would have been called the teeth brush :)

Guest DavidG
Having spent some time in West Virginia, I can say that there's a reason those stereotypes exist. It was even worse than I was expecting. :lol:

(also, 50% of the people aren't behind Bush. And in fact, more people voted for Al Gore in the 2000 election :P stupid electoral college. :rolleyes: )

hehehe so so so, did you buy a banjo? :lol:

Guest DavidG
I don't know where I would have bought one' date=' the only stores within 100 miles of where I was were grocery stores, liquor stores, and stores that had both. :lol:[/quote']

so Im guessing you went to the place that had both to avoid spending more time than neccesary with the locals :lol:

"heeeeey kids, we're eating tonight.....who wants wax?"