✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MTV's Video Music Awards 2004

labell

Hahah they were wicked. I can't remember which category, but the lead singer of the flaming lips crowd surfed in a huge ball hahahaha it was hilarious. Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, and Lenny Kravitz performing together was cool too. And Gwynth presented Video Of The Year and when she was talking, some guy yells out " I Love You!!!" and she yells back in mid sentence "I love you too" hahah that was funny.

but yeah, all in all wasn't a bad year. not as good as the last were i discovered coldplay, but yeah, good enough. :lol:

I didn´t like how hoobastank lead singer sang!.... :/ ...I love that song but I thought it´ll be a great performance but it wasn´t!.... :confused:

so kewl for FF...they got an award!...great!...I love´em!... :D

I think the lead singer..he was having an off day i could tell

yeah its been a year! yay I <3 coldplay. hahah. but i liked quite a few who won :D

maroon five won one. that was wicked.

They did? Kewl! Which one?

I've missed the 2003 awards again :/ Now I must wait till they send it again...I can remember when my bro told me "Coldplay got so many awards!" but at that time I was only interested in them, no fan.

I think the lead singer..he was having an off day i could tell

yeah its been a year! yay I <3 coldplay. hahah. but i liked quite a few who won :D

maroon five won one. that was wicked.

They did? Kewl! Which one?

I've missed the 2003 awards again :/ Now I must wait till they send it again...I can remember when my bro told me "Coldplay got so many awards!" but at that time I was only interested in them, no fan.

maroon 5 won best new artist in a vid :D

I managed to watch bits and pieces of one of the 622,843 repeats of it, and all I have to say is that Outkast is still the best really "mainstream" group around today. And Wayne Coyne is fucking awesome (if it wasn't weird enough that he was presenting the "best hip hop video" award, he had to come out over the audience in a giant clear plastic bubble. I love Wayne Coyne). And the Polyphonic Spree and Stevie Wonder are awesome too.

The vmas should win an award for most boring show on earth.

The Jet performance was ok

Hoobastank was pathetic as usual.I felt sorry for their fans (if they have any) cos their lead singer sings as well as a cow dying cos of a heart attack.

That other "rock" band with the bald singer sucked too

There was so much rap, i wonder if the americans dont listen to anything else.

Outkast sucked, as usual. Andre 3000 should get cancer and die.

Gwyneth was hot.

50 cent and christina aguilera. three words: what the fook

So many people telling us to vote, it makes me hate democracy.