March 7, 201115 yr Just popping in to appreciate Willy for a sec..... Oh no, I hope some in here don't start getting all pervy based on that comment! :rolleyes:
March 8, 201115 yr Stolen from the Chris thread - I just sort of liked the view and thought you might too.
March 12, 201115 yr Stolen from the Chris thread - I just sort of liked the view and thought you might too. we need a regular dose of this *perv*
March 18, 201115 yr This pic is definitely one of my favourites. Yeah like actually milions of them but never mind. Wow, no Willuv for almost 5 full days!?! Are people on holiday or what? :shame: ; / Agree. People are bad! ><
March 18, 201115 yr oh, poor Will...always on page 2 :sad: love you Will :awesome: Let's make him page one then! ♥
March 20, 201115 yr I saw that... my first thought was, "Yay! That's our Will, wearing a pastel-colored 'deep-V'!" :awesome:
March 23, 201115 yr Will's dad on Radio 4 on March 24th 22 March 2011 2:02 pm Hear Professor Champion chatting with Melvyn Bragg http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=707
March 23, 201115 yr Will's dad on Radio 4 on March 24th 22 March 2011 2:02 pm Hear Professor Champion chatting with Melvyn Bragg The Dawn of the Iron AgeListen: Next on:Tomorrow, 09:00 on BBC Radio 4 (FM only) http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00zm1ks ;)
March 24, 201115 yr Nice voice .....Tim Champion http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00zm1ks/In_Our_Time_The_Dawn_of_the_Iron_Age
March 24, 201115 yr When the news were posted I just read "Will" and "on radio" and as I went on reading I got to the Iron Age bit and was like :wtf: and re-read the whole thing carefully and realised it was Will's dad the one who was going to be on radio. :lol: :thinking: reminds me of my last year at college...my culture IV professor might have listened to the show actually :wacko:
March 28, 201115 yr I have been neglecting this thread, I feel so bad. :cry: Random page search yielded this lovely pic
March 28, 201115 yr it's actually astonishing just as much Will and his dad have the same way of speaking. Not the same voice, but the same rythm of speech.
March 28, 201115 yr I have been neglecting this thread, I feel so bad. :cry: Random page search yielded this lovely pic MHM.! Never seen this one. Thank you so much Ca...Zuul ? o.O
Create an account or sign in to comment