✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Did I mention I was blinded by his chest hair which was about one foot in front of me in Newcastle? :sneaky:

Ahem...Carrie...and just where is the story of your meet and greet and seeing our guy in all his fine-ness about one foot in front of you??? What did you talk to him about or were you like me, and turned into a babbling fool in the presence of such a, well, you know :sneaky: (And did you just want to grab hold and not let go???)

Come on, I'm dying to hear!!!

Ahem...Carrie...and just where is the story of your meet and greet and seeing our guy in all his fine-ness about one foot in front of you??? What did you talk to him about or were you like me, and turned into a babbling fool in the presence of such a, well, you know :sneaky: (And did you just want to grab hold and not let go???)

Come on, I'm dying to hear!!!

Here you go, it's kind of a long post though: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4660029&postcount=333

In the short little meet & greet video, he's the one wearing the black beanie :D

Here you go, it's kind of a long post though: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4660029&postcount=333

In the short little meet & greet video, he's the one wearing the black beanie :D

Oh, what a great story...Sometimes I wish I didn't have all the responsibilities that go along with being a wife and mother and be able to just go...sigh...I've already told my husband when they come to California, I am going to every single show. I know I should totally get over it, but I'm still sad about Tampa and feel kind of like VLV is incomplete, if that makes sense? I was at the very first "official" VLV show at the start of the tour in Los Angeles, and wanted to be at Tampa for the last US show...

Oh well...my, um, shh (stalker) time will come when they get back to CA, someday...

And I totally clammed up when I met Will, too. The time was so short, and in my mind I had so much to say, lol, that in the end, nothing of substance came out...

But you were so lucky to be on the boat and both Crisis shows :)

there was a thread agers ago called Coldplay girlfriends or something like that

but i cant find it

I just did a search on the forum for thread titles with "family" and "girlfriend" and couldn't find anything relevant. There was a thread inquiring about Will's relationship status, but the most recent post was in 2003 so that won't have what you're looking for.

There's a pic somewhere of the two of them with the twins shortly after they were born, but I think that's about it.

Although I noticed that Ava was in the Liverpool live Christmas Lights video, toward the beginning, waving from the balcony. :|

:stunned:

Is she the little girl with the stripey jumper and earmuffs on?!? She looks like Will, so it must be her!

:stunned:

Is she the little girl with the stripey jumper and earmuffs on?!? She looks like Will, so it must be her!

Yes, that's her. :nice: She definitely takes after daddy! The blue things on her ears were headphones for noise protection, I saw Marianne put them on her. When the show ended and we were leaving I walked past their row, and she was totally asleep just sprawled out on mum's lap. SO. FRICKIN. ADORABLE! :bomb:

Well, let's say I'm not familiar with this forum very well, I'm usually lurking in this thread and maybe some new infos. So yeah I have no idea about what it is or something :P

It's the new podcast service made by some members here and each member of the band have their 'section' on the show. For Will, it's "Willl luv' :D see at 3min55, our man is the 'highlight of the week' :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuONpORC0wM]YouTube - ColdplayingTV? Episode 1 - The Power of the Click...?[/ame]

:thinking:

:confused:

It's always so nice to pop in this thread :heart: Have you seen the new ColdplayingTV episode, there is a section called 'Will luv' :D
Yeah I saw that. :freak: I think it should just be 2 Ls though so it's all one "word", imo. Maybe I should suggest that?

:confused:

Yeah I saw that. :freak: I think it should just be 2 Ls though so it's all one "word", imo. Maybe I should suggest that?

i was going to do that at first (i am the one who made all of the sequence videos :P), but then i wasn't sure if it should be one word or two.

i can fix it and send the video to Jamie for the next show, though. :wacko: