✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

will champion

Hello everyone

I want to tell you what I think about Will Champion

I think he's the most talented musician he can play on almost any instrument that he sang so beautifully done !!!!( By the way I think they should give him more than poetry and vocals) and I think he's just amazing!:D

Hey does Will get "special treatment" or what ?:P He is the first one to get the second part of his thread :laugh3:

He was visibly upset yesterday when they had the problem during IMP, poor Will! :kiss:

Hey does Will get "special treatment" or what ?:P He is the first one to get the second part of his thread :laugh3:
I didn't dare touch the Chris/Jonny/Guy threads, because I have a feeling I would get chased down and ripped to bits by fangirls. :|

He was visibly upset yesterday when they had the problem during IMP, poor Will! :kiss:
:surprised: Ooohh what, really? I haven't been keeping up with the live performances, is there a video of this?

:laugh3: :laugh3: well, but someone will have to lock them eventually :P

Yes, I don't know what the problem was but Chris went back to him and kept checking with him but I could not find a video of it :disappointed: I think it will be posted soon.

Hello everyone

I want to tell you what I think about Will Champion

I think he's the most talented musician he can play on almost any instrument that he sang so beautifully done !!!!( By the way I think they should give him more than poetry and vocals) and I think he's just amazing!:D

Exactly.

Some lovely Will for us.

20110630g.jpg

dsc0629k.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqemll981FI&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Us Against The World (live) Gdynia 2011‬‏[/ame]

I died when they played this.

I swear I missed the half of performance cause I was simply crying.

Will changed so much in my life that I'll be forever grateful.

Yeah poor Will. It's quite painful to see Him being very uncomfortable.

Oh that's right :awesome:

Shit! It was so unbelievable.

I could choose the first row but then I wouldn't see Guy and Will...unacceptable.

I could choose the second row with a good view but my friends said that we would die in the crowd. Which was indeed very very wild. So I took a place near the inner barriers. It was in this little very first sector and was quite close compared to all those people standing so far away. Hm but well I deserved it xD I standed there for 8 hours.

Well everything for Will :heart: And Coldplay of course.