✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Latest 'Fan meeting Will' pics! :awesome:

Is it just me, or is Will's beard and hair getting more and more ginger?!?!? :confused:

He's also featured quite a bit in the new Roadie 42 blog AND gave us some more info into LP5 to this lucky fan in the Bakery/Beehive page! I wonder what book that is in his hands??! :thinking:

p1020052u.jpg

p1020053.jpg

Latest 'Fan meeting Will' pics! :awesome:

Is it just me, or is Will's beard and hair getting more and more ginger?!?!? :confused:

He's also featured quite a bit in the new Roadie 42 blog AND gave us some more info into LP5 to this lucky fan in the Bakery/Beehive page! I wonder what book that is in his hands??! :thinking:

p1020052u.jpg

p1020053.jpg

to me, Will's hair seems to be like Chris's in that it gets redder (or at least looks redder) as it grows out... :shrug:

i guess it depends on lighting, too. :P

Aaa so much!

Well, about hair and the beard, it seem it really depends on lighting because they don't look more ginger to me in this one.

And obviously these fans are so luuuucky.

Did I understand the blog correctly? Because I'm not really sure. Was it that Will invented and created original Viva logo?

+ I've never seen that pic Carrie, thanks.

Here's little something from me. Of course old pics, because either I don't know as always how to get new ones or someone's faster than me -.-

tumblr_li6u5wib9P1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_limzm6aitR1qdbxvvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhksgzqeQS1qgrak8o1_400.gif