✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

from the live section :D:D New little Will interview

So, here are my photos from the show, kidlets! Sorry it's taken so long to do a proper update, but I still can't really process it all. So, a rep from Capitol came and got us and we waited downstairs. And we waited. And finally Jackie (the lady with the afro) came and got us and took us into the friends and family room. And then in walks Guy. And then Chris. And then Jonny. Then Will. I'm sure my mouth fell open at that point :lol:

I was so humbled by how humble they are. They are the most down-to-earth guys you'll ever want to meet and Will was such a gentleman during our interview.

Which is here: (sorry bout the sound.....you'll probably have to crank it cos the lady who was shooting was too far away and our voices had nothing to bounce off of)

And here are my pics from the pre-show and during the show. We had decent seats, but my camera doesn't work well from so far back. Still, I hope you enjoy. http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=746437017/a=5454539_5454539/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Thanks so much to everyone else who posted photos. They are AMAZING!

WILL. WORE. THE. BLACK. SHIRT.

:dead: :drunk:

I'm officially a fangirl and Will lover!

PS - the review of my show will be in the Des Moines thread tomorrow!

woot!!! I am so glad to see that Gianna :D :D now you need willuv in your sig :p Welcome to the Wonderful World of Will :wink3:

Thanks everyone for posting all these Will vids and pics too!! Lets get to 10000 by friday!!! Come on...we can do it!

Cooky, beware! There are A LOT of amazing pictures of Will below! :D

DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN0758.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

DSCN0788.jpg

DSCN0813.jpg

DSCN0816.jpg

DSCN0837.jpg

DSCN0858.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0868.jpg

DSCN0869.jpg

DSCN0870.jpg

DSCN0873.jpg

Those warnings were not enough!!! You should've put them in capital RED letters:P. And why must I be singled out?!:uhoh::blush:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: But you were right...d.a.m.n.:sweatdrop:

While you girls will be chanting "Red Shirt, Red Shirt;" I'll be all "BLACK SHIRT BLAAACK SHIRT":wink3:

DSCN0943.jpg

The ones where he sings always kill me. :bomb::dead:

You have enough fucking now William and the team is for sale, so get with the buying! :angry:
I totally agree ang!! Buy the team already Will, for fucks sake!!! What are you waiting for?

OMG I love the videos Mary!!! So good! And this thread is NOT allowed to be on the second page!:whip:

Thank you so much Gianna! I just got to see your pics today and OMG! :bomb::dizzy::sweatdrop: They are sooo good! I am so glad you have hopped on the Willuv train! WOO WOO!!! oh and I love your sig btw ;)