✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

YouTube - TS[/url]

Will is adorable in this entire video. He keeps smiling and chuckling and then at the end he does a move with his drum stick that's just too cute.

plus he's wearing the elusive red shirt...why oh why can't Mr. Champion wear it more often?? :bigcry:

When/where is this from? Never seen it...

that's a great one.Chris switched songs at the last second and they're all like "wtf??"

Ahh that explains the guys overly subdued reactions...it seemed like they were just sooo bored. Or lost:P

A couple of pics from last night's show:D

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

Thank God VLV became such a huge hit, so it'll have to be played at every single Coldplay show for the rest of time...so we'll always be guaranteed great shots of Will up front:smug::D:wink3:

don't die.Will is looking hot

http://www.mydrivefm.com/pages/coldplay.html

Interview (video) from yesterday's show :D:D:D:D:D

OMG practically shaking from the hotness! he is sooo sweet. the part when she messed up by saying free trade and freaked out, and he was like "it's alright, it's fine."

you could tell that she was nervous and he was just so calm and fucking sexy & awesome.

& this too:

3860_12439443952.jpg

DUDE I need to meet him. so that he can put his arm around me like that :bomb:

OMG practically shaking from the hotness! he is sooo sweet. the part when she messed up by saying free trade and freaked out, and he was like "it's alright, it's fine."

you could tell that she was nervous and he was just so calm and fucking sexy & awesome.

DUDE I AM going to meet him, July 19...woo hoo. Can't wait and I'll have lots of pictures. 46 days...:laugh3::P

Me tooo!!!:wacky: <elbows Lauren in the ribs to knock her outta the way, so I can get a Will half-hug 1st!>:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:wacky:

@ CookyMnstr

Yes, huge thanks that Viva La Vida will be in the setlist forever and Will finally in the spotlight! :smug2:

You know, I wasn't too crazy about VLV(I know, sue me! pun not intended:P) until I saw it live, with the woahhooohhs and Will RIGHT UP FRONT:stunned::D. Now it's my favorite part of the show.:wink3::drummer::heart:

DUDE I AM going to meet him, July 19...woo hoo. Can't wait and I'll have lots of pictures. 46 days...:laugh3::P

:dance::bomb:

cant' wait until you come back with lots of pics, and we can just crop you out!(oops did I just say that outloud?!?:uhoh: :lipsrsealed2:):P

Like this:

3860_12439443952.jpg;)

cant' wait until you come back with lots of pics, and we can just crop you out!(oops did I just say that outloud?!?:uhoh: :lipsrsealed2:):P

Like this:

3860_12439443952.jpg;)

:laugh4: :laugh4:

Does anyone of the 'We Know Will's Closet'-group know if this jacket Jonny wears here is just similar to Will's or if it's perhaps the same? :thinking:

40929_2.jpg

Me tooo!!!:wacky: <elbows Lauren in the ribs to knock her outta the way, so I can get a Will half-hug 1st!>:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Like this:

3860_12439443952.jpg;)

Oh, I'm sure I 'll try to find a way to wrap myself around him so you won't be able to photoshop me out - you know, kind of like a snake? :blush: God, I can't wait...so what should I ask him? And i have no idea how this thing will go. Will it be like a receiving line? Or can we just hang out and talk to them? I'll have to make note of what they're drinking - it is Cocktails with Coldplay, after all. Guy with his beer, but what about the other boys? And I can't drink too much and make a fool out of myself, but enough to uh, not be too quiet and shy. And how am I going to pick my jaw up off the floor when I see them? So many questions. I may need to practice beforehand.

Does anyone of the 'We Know Will's Closet'-group know if this jacket Jonny wears here is just similar to Will's or if it's perhaps the same? :thinking:

40929_2.jpg

So far, I've seen that pea coat on Will, Guy & now Jonny...wtf?! :lol:

I bet Guy & Jonny saw it on Will, & they werer like: Oooh, cool...Vicki, get us 2, please!

I bet Guy & Jonny saw it on Will, & they werer like: Oooh, cool...Vicki, get us 2 please!

Don't they lend each other clothes? I'm not so good in seeing if a piece fits someone perfectly or not, but looking at the sleeves it's like this coat is a bit too big for Jonny. Or is it just the way it has to be?

Edit:

Okay, it's not the same, it's pretty different to be honest. The picutre in the live blog from Birmingham proves it:

willbrum.jpg

Like this:

3860_12439443952.jpg;)

Oh no you didn't!! :P

haha I would never let anyone get between me and Will :sneaky:

yeah I know, they all have very similiar jackets.. but it doesn't really matter because pea coats are classy... and hot.

Last christmas I asked for a pea coat so I could attempt to copy Will, and whenever I wear it, I laugh a little at how lame I am. :lol:

^ Pea coats are awesome, I love them too!

& I've seen other similar clothes on them, like a lumberjack shirt, a stripey sweater........I think I know at least 60% of their wardrobe! :blank: