507743039594608da1foyu3.jpg

They all look like they're about to doze off :sleeping:

I've never seen this one.

You gave them a lift in your car without telling me, Pris?! :whip:

Sheesh, they look so loaded! :lol:

Anyway, best part of Clocks' video...

willclocks01.gif

Awww :wacky:

Help me I have a little crush on Will now :uhoh: The other day he came just in front of us and opened his eyes so big ! Was so cute :nice:

Will is one of the best... Love my care bear! Apparently, he threw his drums stick in the audience at Werchter!! *jalous*

Will is so great.Mad drummer faking the tough act.....although I wouldn't wanna be near him when he goes crazy

Agreed!! I always wonder how his drum kit survives after every show :laugh3: (love how it falls apart in the LITii video XD)

Welcome, we don't bite :vampire:

^^^

Except maybe Cooky :P

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

When I saw the "vampire" smiley, I did a double-take..like "who's talking about me, wha?!?:thinking:

(for those who might be confused, I work night-shift, so some ppl have taken to calling me "the vampire:vampire:")

Ok, it's getting closer to July 19, the day I get to have drinks with Will :) The radio station that I won the tickets and the Cocktails with Coldplay from called yesterday, so I drove up to LA today to pick up the tickets. They will call me next week to let me know the Cocktails details. I'm really excited! While I'm happy and grateful that I won concert tickets, I had bought tickets through the presale, 2 days before I won the contest. The tickets I bought are in loge (orchestra is first, then loge, then terrace, then lawn), row AA, first row of the section. The tickets I won are only slightly better, orchestra, row U (out of X rows). So they are only 3 rows, plus an aisle better than the ones I bought. But I do get to MEET THE BAND for drinks, so I'll have good, if not great, pics from that.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

When I saw the "vampire" smiley, I did a double-take..like "who's talking about me, wha?!?:thinking:

(for those who might be confused, I work night-shift, so some ppl have taken to calling me "the vampire:vampire:")

That is hilarious, I am called a vampire by my friends/family because I have worked night shift for years, on afternoon's now, but I still consider myself a true vamp, having pale skin helps too haha