✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

WTF OMG?! Will in the bathrobe? Are you fucking kidding me? You really have to post it :dead: And I didn't even see any of his shirtless pics. Only his torso for a moment (really short one :rolleyes:) in Live 2003 Diary. Geez, but there are million pics of Chris half naked! That's so fucking unfair ><

Haha thanks guys!

I discovered the forum after seeing lots of yellow t-shirts displaying its name at Wembley last year..and that comment about Will in his bath robe prompted my first comment!

Hope someone can post it!! Bet he looks even more amazing than usual in it! :)

YAY!

So you've been there, too!

20090918cky18.jpg

It was great, wasn't it? :heart:

I'm sorry I don't have the pic. :embarrassed:

But I'm sure some regular in here will post it for you. :nice:

^^ I found it funny that your first post was asking for Will's bathrobe picture:laugh3::laugh3:

I don't have it, maybe someone here could help.

I'm sorry I don't have the pic. :embarrassed:

But I'm sure some regular in here will post it for you. :nice:

I'm going to try hard to find it. It was a picture in a magazine, from when they were staying at the Four Seasons in Mexico City (I think) during the LA tour. While Guy was going shirtless poolside, Will was keeping snug in a robe. So really, he's actually covering up more than if he were wearing regular clothes, so it's not as :dead: as it sounds. But I'll see if I can find it!

Yeah it IS from the Four Seasons in Mexico City. I believe Angie also ran INTO him WITH his robe and slippers on :lol:. I don't know if she took any pictures or not though! :sneaky:

tumblr_kypynpaJLf1qzgqvio1_500.jpg

HEHE... Will's like "Seriously??! That's a vegetable?!"

tumblr_kuegq0esXO1qzgqvio1_500.jpg

AND... WTF??!?!

tumblr_kt5tvme2nN1qzgqvio1_250.gif

I LOVE THIS!

tumblr_kpubdhaSGM1qzfi09o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kpubjo0aUp1qzfi09o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kpubkeNoWJ1qzfi09o1_500.jpg

tumblr_kq0so2H1Qp1qzgqvio1_500.jpg

Babeh Will! Umm, not sure if that last one is real :uhoh: :lol:

Yeah it IS from the Four Seasons in Mexico City. I believe Angie also ran INTO him WITH his robe and slippers on :lol:. I don't know if she took any pictures or not though! :sneaky:
Yeah, both her and Amanda saw him all robed-up. I'm really trying hard to find that magazine picture, but I can't. :cry: I might have to enlist some help.

tumblr_kt5tvme2nN1qzgqvio1_250.gif
^Haha! I haven't seen that before!

While I was searching for the robe picture, I ran across this in the Mexico City thread. Death stare ftw!

765681.jpg

tumblr_kq0so2H1Qp1qzgqvio1_500.jpg

Babeh Will! Umm, not sure if that last one is real :uhoh: :lol:

Aaaahh, did you just add that pic? I didn't see it before! No, the hair/mullet isn't real. :lol:

But I admit what got me all aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh was what is in the background. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Kind of like in the recent Yellow Glasto vid from the Oracle, it's so weird seeing it on stage, etc. aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm going to try hard to find it. It was a picture in a magazine, from when they were staying at the Four Seasons in Mexico City (I think) during the LA tour. While Guy was going shirtless poolside, Will was keeping snug in a robe. So really, he's actually covering up more than if he were wearing regular clothes, so it's not as :dead: as it sounds. But I'll see if I can find it!

I'm pretty sure they were taken in Argentina at Faena hotel because they appeared on Gente magazine, I think :thinking: they must be here somewhere

I'm pretty sure they were taken in Argentina at Faena hotel because they appeared on Gente magazine, I think :thinking: they must be here somewhere
Yes, thank you! :kiss: I just did a word search in the forum on Gente and found them. And I correct myself, it was a towel, not a bathrobe. :tongue:

23764974.jpg

27269117766589640016707.jpg

Oh guys :D Such a great pics.

Marcus I love those pics :D

and Carrie, I love yours as well :awesome:

Oh I expected Will's bare torso actually :sick: But it's wonderful and so funny ahahaha and this pic with him in the water. I WANT MORE :D

765681.jpg

Oh he's like : I'm gonna kill this bitch :lol: