✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Glad you all liked the quote... I just got to that page in the book and was :wideeyed:

It's taking me forever to read the whole thing, but I like to read in bits and spread it out over time! ;)

wow, this thread has got LOTS of action the last few days! :thumbsup:

How can you NOT love a guy like this:

Will offers Rik a yoghurt, with the addition "and I want to see this eaten now, not still on your desk at 4pm".

It's not done in a sarcastic or nasty way, but rather in an almost fatherly and concerned manner. Not a lot gets past Mr. Champion. He's clearly twigged how hard Rik's been working and has figured that if Rik isn't going to look after himself, then he'll do it for him. Will stands behind Rik as he continues to fiddle in the Pro Tools screen. It's a lot like watching a parent trying to pull their child away from the X-box. I imagine Will has come straight in from the family breakfast table at home. Perhaps he's still in the transition from "parent mode" to "work mode". Perhaps he's just nice. Either way, Rik starts the day today with a healthy breakfast.

:wacky::heart:

How can you NOT love a guy like this:

Will offers Rik a yoghurt, with the addition "and I want to see this eaten now, not still on your desk at 4pm".

It's not done in a sarcastic or nasty way, but rather in an almost fatherly and concerned manner. Not a lot gets past Mr. Champion. He's clearly twigged how hard Rik's been working and has figured that if Rik isn't going to look after himself, then he'll do it for him. Will stands behind Rik as he continues to fiddle in the Pro Tools screen. It's a lot like watching a parent trying to pull their child away from the X-box. I imagine Will has come straight in from the family breakfast table at home. Perhaps he's still in the transition from "parent mode" to "work mode". Perhaps he's just nice. Either way, Rik starts the day today with a healthy breakfast.

:wacky::heart:

aawwwww :smug:

It seems like almost half the blog is about Will :nice:

Finally!!! He gets the recognition he deserves. No more scary Will, he's now "care-y" Will :laugh3:

Of course, we all knew it the whole time. And can you imagine breakfast at his house, with 3 little ones? 2 1/2 year old twins and a 4 year old? LOL

And can you imagine breakfast at his house, with 3 little ones? 2 1/2 year old twins and a 4 year old? LOL

A Day in the Life of Will Champion:

:nice:

:wreck:

:escaping3:

:drummer:

:wideeyed:

:wreck:

:sleeping: