✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^ That second one, I love his facial expression. It's like, "come over here, I promise I won't bite." :lol:

Someone just said this a few moments ago in another thread, I'm really tempted to put it in my siggy:

Ok, I could say something about Will and biting, but well, I won't :wink3:

what? I have never been to fanfic thread? oh poor you

*temptates*

Uh.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72870

Here are some of Thalia's fanfics. Two actually.

Hey but. You know what's stupid? Why it always have to be Chris and Jonny?...>< That's so lame, I have read maybe one fanfic with Will. If you find any Carrie let me know ; O

what? I have never been to fanfic thread? oh poor you

*temptates*

Uh.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72870

Here are some of Thalia's fanfics. Two actually.

Hey but. You know what's stupid? Why it always have to be Chris and Jonny?...>< That's so lame, I have read maybe one fanfic with Will. If you find any Carrie let me know ; O

there are some Will stories here! :wacko:

i apologize for all the C/J. it's too hard to not write :P

He's like...very cool :awesome:

Thanks coldplayisawesome (:uhoh:) for this blog. The first story...let me say I just didn't buy it :P The second one was very sad ; O seriously. when I wake up this morning and I reminded it I was so sad that I needed to get up o.O fuck. but the third one was very sweet. I'll read more when I'll have some time 'cause the school's gonna kill me.

"Will Champion, eh? What a great name. It sounds like a top 1950's bodybuilder and is about as positive as two words can get without actually being 'Super' and 'man'. It's the exact opposite of 'Won't Loser' and I'm pretty sure having such a cool handle must have helped Coldplay's timekeeper become the powerful musician he is today." ... "A physically strong yet truly non-violent soul who claims to have never thrown a punch in his life, Will is also a man in love with sport of all kinds and attacks every thump of a drum or swish of a cymbal with a noticeable unwillingness to concede defeat. Interesting to reflect, then, that out of all the band members, Chris Martin has said it's Will he's really trying to look cool in front of and impress." ROADIE by Matt McGinn. :nice:

tumblr_kot92fHaDk1qzfi09o1_500.jpg

"Will Champion, eh? What a great name. It sounds like a top 1950's bodybuilder and is about as positive as two words can get without actually being 'Super' and 'man'. It's the exact opposite of 'Won't Loser' and I'm pretty sure having such a cool handle must have helped Coldplay's timekeeper become the powerful musician he is today." ... "A physically strong yet truly non-violent soul who claims to have never thrown a punch in his life, Will is also a man in love with sport of all kinds and attacks every thump of a drum or swish of a cymbal with a noticeable unwillingness to concede defeat. Interesting to reflect, then, that out of all the band members, Chris Martin has said it's Will he's really trying to look cool in front of and impress." ROADIE by Matt McGinn. :nice:

:awesome:

I hadn't read that, I don't have the book yet.

3096.jpg

_Z5F2875copy.jpg

you're great Mr Champion!

bangagonggetiton.jpg

I know! He's THE performer and he seems like a really nice person too. I totally adore him, too. I'd like to have the chance to tell him how great I think he is.

Oh gosh, when I met him, it was so hard not to go all fangirly - of course, he was very patient while I finished hyperventilating. LOL, not really...but my heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to totally lose it. He was very nice and gracious when I told him how much I enjoyed their shows. It was so rushed though and I would have loved more time to talk to him, but that will have to wait until next time...

Oh gosh, when I met him, it was so hard not to go all fangirly - of course, he was very patient while I finished hyperventilating. LOL, not really...but my heart was pounding so hard I thought I was going to totally lose it. He was very nice and gracious when I told him how much I enjoyed their shows. It was so rushed though and I would have loved more time to talk to him, but that will have to wait until next time...

:wacky: what a nice story! :lol: even though I always tell myself that if I have the chance to meet them I'll act normal and calm, there are two things that are more likely to happen 1) I'd be totally speechless and staring like an idiot or 2) I'd be totally unable to contain myself and I'd start rambling like "OMG, Will/ Jonny/Chris/ /Guy I love you so much! you're great!" :lol:

wemov7.jpg