✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Oh I didn't see that photo :D

And this...this video :dead:

I don't know how to describe it o.O Geez, and we can see him playing the viva piano! Finally ! I never saw him playing viva piano before, he always played some crappy keyboard and MTF piano during X&Y era. And his voice, he sounds very young but also very mature at the same time. + He looks sooooooooo cute and is so sexy. I love this video o.O It's probably even better than the "fairytale od new york" one.

oh you have more look back in my post :P

And I saw that video once more...and then again...and again, and I can't stop o.O I even stopped watching Toronto's Til Kingdom Come + Ring Of Fire. Lole he's voice is so beautiful and his vibrato is melting me . Fuuuuck. Why does he have to be so gorgeous >< I love it how his voice changes when he sings in low and high notes.

I think...that I don't have to comment that

mypicturespdvd017.jpg

mypicturespdvd033.jpg

mypicturespdvd034.jpg

mypicturespdvd091.jpg

mypicturespdvd092.jpg

Oh, you meant this post? :D :sneaky:

I have watched the Christmas song video lots of times today :uhoh:...and it's not even December, but it's so amazing :wacky:. Next month I'll have the perfect excuse to watch it all the time :dance:

I also noticed that about his voice :nice:

3026324533_b5f0280da3-1.jpg

oh you have more look back in my post :P

And I saw that video once more...and then again...and again, and I can't stop o.O I even stopped watching Toronto's Til Kingdom Come + Ring Of Fire. Lole he's voice is so beautiful and his vibrato is melting me . Fuuuuck. Why does he have to be so gorgeous >< I love it how his voice changes when he sings in low and high notes.

Oh boy...you have it bad. Me too...:embarrassed: Oh well...I still keep checking the American Music Awards performers list to see if they'll be there...If not, well...I can drink my way through the night, I suppose. God, I hope they show up with their new single :\

Wish I could be smooshed up against him again like I am in my avi.

It's so strange how everything has changed. For a very long time I was the only one posting in this thread, a few people would come in and then go away and some decided to stay. I created blogs, clubs, fan pages, and groups. I went to a dozen shows and stayed for hours out in the cold, the snow and the rain. I traveled all over the United States. I made t-shirts, ironing on pictures of Will and making sure to wear one while in the front row at every show. My life got busy and I have neglected this thread, but it doesn't mean I have forgotten or lost any Willuv, it just makes me appreciate him and all his fans that post in here more, that's what I come back for!

This! This! I meant~!

wc30156.jpg

:D

And Dianne, I love how your feelings for Will are so similiar to mine <3

Sure, we understand that BoC I don't even get how could somebody lost their Willuv :D And trust me I would stay with you in the cold, snow, meteor rain or whatever, but unfortunately I was too young at the time, and still I afraid I didn't know them so much either. Eh, I still blame myself for that, but I didn't have much choice.

Sure, we understand that BoC I don't even get how could somebody lost their Willuv :D And trust me I would stay with you in the cold, snow, meteor rain or whatever, but unfortunately I was too young at the time, and still I afraid I didn't know them so much either. Eh, I still blame myself for that, but I didn't have much choice.

Yes dear, that was the point of my post, I know that all of you would have been there, with me, because Coldplay and Will himself have the best fans ever!! and it would be no fun if I had to experience alone! I am just saying I am so glad that you are all here sharing in the Willuv! It makes me all warm and fuzzy, kinda like Will's head :D

Yes dear, that was the point of my post, I know that all of you would have been there, with me, because Coldplay and Will himself have the best fans ever!! and it would be no fun if I had to experience alone! I am just saying I am so glad that you are all here sharing in the Willuv! It makes me all warm and fuzzy, kinda like Will's head :D

I'm telling you...California road trip the next time they tour! They usually perform at least 5 shows here and I'm going to do my damndest to be at all of them. And I have to go back to Florida to make up for Tampa.

I really hope Will has more solos with this next cd - I just adore his voice, and he could definitely sing and play at the same time - look at Phil Collins! This summer, I went to a lot of concerts, and at every one, I just can't help but compare Will's playing with all the other drummers. I must admit, though, that Dom Howard is pretty good ;) But Will has style when he plays. One of the shows we went to, the drummer for the opening band, well, it was painful to watch...he was visibly counting time, ONE two three four, ONE two three four. When I listen to all the Coldplay songs I have, they are magic all together, but I can isolate out the drums, and I die all over again. LOL I also love the simplicity of his drum kit. So many drummers have these enormous kits, and well, I think they just get in the way.

Sure wish I could get to England in December, but it's just not gonna happen this year :( That's why I'm still holding onto hope for the AMAs in 12 days...but I just don't know. Two more bands were just added, and they adding more every day, so my fingers are crossed...

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION , marie/pims , lfdianne what to say, well, I love your posts :heart: I would really want to write something from me but I SO agree with you... It's not only about Will's playing or singing, and not even his hotness, but what I love the most about him is his great personality, warm, kind, and caring. He's fucking awesome.