✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^ Holy ffffffffffffffuuuuuddge :faint: (we need a faint smilie)

SNF12BIZAA-682_947225a.jpg

NumbersGirl, is that your globe? :wacky:

Yes. :wacky: --> :bomb: --> :freak: --> :dead:

There is a little story I'll reference shortly by editing this post

* looks for story in another thread *

EDIT: From this thread here, when Anna and Pete represented Coldplaying at the Digital Music Awards http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72763&page=18

Carrie . . . had told me to pass on a ‘hello’ to miss Debs Wild for being so helpful during the End of Decade lottery so I asked Miller if he would be so kind and do so. He said he would and seemed very happy about knowing that it was working (and had survived its journey across the pond)!

Apparently they hadn’t even expected it to work when they took it out of storage and it was actually Will who suggested they plug it in to check whether or not it did. (There you go, Carrie, Will – always the voice of reason, huh?)

Hence the quote in my siggy. :lol:

whr did you get that pic he looks lovely:bomb:

I wish I could say "I took it myself :smug:" but that's sadly not the case :disappointed: I found it way back on this thread.

^ Holy ffffffffffffffuuuuuddge :faint: (we need a faint smilie)

Yes. :wacky: --> :bomb: --> :freak: --> :dead:

There is a little story I'll reference shortly by editing this post

* looks for story in another thread *

EDIT: From this thread here, when Anna and Pete represented Coldplaying at the Digital Music Awards http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72763&page=18

Hence the quote in my siggy. :lol:

:awesome: lovely!!! I'm so happy a true coldplayer has that globe :nice: congrats!! you'll take good care of it!

willsh6.png

:wink3:

attachment.php?attachmentid=23494&stc=1&d=1184909698

:wacky:

I love his hair like this - makes me want to rub his fuzzy head :wacky:

I was thinking the exact same thing! It makes me wish I still had my '85 Buick Regal, it had those fuzzy velvety seats, even the same color! I could just rub my hands on the seat and pretend it was his fuzzy head! :lol:

I was thinking the exact same thing! It makes me wish I still had my '85 Buick Regal, it had those fuzzy velvety seats, even the same color! I could just rub my hands on the seat and pretend it was his fuzzy head! :lol:

I have rubbed his head, twice, once he had a hat on though haha

mrschampion-rubbinwill-1-1.jpg We used to have a small club on this board called OHRC (Official Head Rubbers Club) My friend and my sister both rubbed Chris' head

That was all years ago though, we had tshirts with will' s pic on the front that we all wore in the front row at a show in cleveland and it was all head rubbin fun after that show haha, Angie might have copies of those pics

Geez, Carrie I'm so jealous :awesome: (as always I think xD)

and *don't know a name but it doesn't matter though I can call you a head rubber miss* I'm so jealous tooo ; O

and great pics ALL OF THEM. Yeah they definitely should make a fainting smile :dead: I mean definitely .