✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Man, he's so powerful, and I absolutely love him singing in the Christmas Lights. I so want him sing very very much on the fifth album o.O

oh, me too! I noticed in the video how he's all happy singing "maybe they'll bring her back to me" :wacky:

oh, me too! I noticed in the video how he's all happy singing "maybe they'll bring her back to me" :wacky:

I didn't notice :P But I absolutely adore the moment when he sings "light up the fireworks in me" You can clearly hear his back vocal and it gives so much emotions to that lyrics.

Could he be anymore beautiful? *sigh

WILLUV!!!

Well, no . That's impossible ; O

Less than 2 weeks now... aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! :bomb:

Picture21.png

So stinking envious of all you who get to go to the shows. As much as I love my husband and kids and living in California, it sure is inconvenient at times! Guess I'll have to make up for it all with my Coldplay California Road trip 2011-2012. I couldn't go to Wembley, I couldn't go on the boat, I couldn't go to Liverpool or Newcastle. I've already told him that I'm going to every Coldplay California show, and anyone is welcome to join me :)

Take lots and lots of pictures of our Will, please.

Take lots and lots of pictures of our Will, please.

I will, as many as I possibly can. I'll try to get a close-up of him singing during Christmas Lights. :wacky:

So, you've been to those VIP meet & greets before? What were they like? Do they let you bring your cameras to the meet & greet? I imagine you don't really get much of a chance to chat with the boys. There will be 30 people there, so I suppose it would be hard for them to have a decent conversation with everyone. One of the people that I am going with has a nice little idea, though.

I will, as many as I possibly can. I'll try to get a close-up of him singing during Christmas Lights. :wacky:

So, you've been to those VIP meet & greets before? What were they like? Do they let you bring your cameras to the meet & greet? I imagine you don't really get much of a chance to chat with the boys. There will be 30 people there, so I suppose it would be hard for them to have a decent conversation with everyone. One of the people that I am going with has a nice little idea, though.

The meet and greet I won was very rushed :( They were running very late, and there were 80 people (40 winners + guests). We were divided up into groups of 20 and the radio station sponsoring it took a group photo of each group. We were told no personal pictures and no autographs - and I'm thinking it was because it was so late. Chris came to my husband and me to say hi and shake hands and I did have a few seconds to chat with Will and I made sure I was next to him in the group shot. As soon as they did their photos, they were rushed backstage, and Magnificent was already playing while we were walking to our seats.

But I don't think my experience was totally typical. They were actually playing at that Stripped gig in Hollywood at like 6:00, which was 60 miles away from where the concert was, so they had to get to an airport, board helicopters, and get from another airport to the venue where the concert was (luckily it's only a few miles). R#42 wrote about it here. http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=450&page=0 And if you watch the video, it shows their their suv's arriving at our venue and it was after sunset.

Since you paid for your meet and greet, you should have a little more time to spend with them and when I've seen pics and read about other meet and greets, seems like personal pictures were allowed at some of them. Your gig is so much smaller and most likely much less of a huge production than a VLV show. You'll have such a great time, and like I said, I'm so envious...