✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Ohh I wanted to post them too :awesome:

They're so wonderful. I'm looking forward to this clip ahh T_T .

Will looks so handsome in the last one, actually he looks as if he was Guy's husband xD

oh, two lovely couples then :wacko:

:lol:

148852_1553416910370_1083570023_31312749_5976079_n.jpg

[/size]oh, two lovely couples then :wacko:

:lol:

148852_1553416910370_1083570023_31312749_5976079_n.jpg

:lol: I came here to post this and say how I have a newfound appreciation for Will now because he was so, so nice to me the other day, and I find it's already here! :P

Anyway, obviously I've always loved Will just like I've always loved all the members, but he was by far the nicest and spent the most time with us outside at 3AM in the freezing cold after he'd been on set all day, and he's just my new favorite person to ever exist :wacky:.

Anyway, obviously I've always loved Will just like I've always loved all the members, but he was by far the nicest and spent the most time with us outside at 3AM in the freezing cold after he'd been on set all day, and he's just my new favorite person to ever exist :wacky:.

Well, that's why I promote and love him so much :D His character is outstanding. Mhm the kindest and the warmest person eva.

lol is that you laga ? :D well anyway, looks like a very pretty and happy person :D Mhm, I would want to switch places right now :rolleyes:

lol , no!!! I wish! that's Chelsea! I stole her picture with Will to post here!

check my location, I'm in Buenos Aires :disappointed:

I'm sorry Chelsea :shame: I was excited with your pics and I posted them here and on Jonny's thread :shame:

laura u spammed jonny thread with Chelsea's pic

oh will looks so hot in the new pics from the shoot:shocked2:

It's just so beautiful :wacky:, I did not think she would mind :uhoh: if I had a pic with one of them I'd like to decorate the whole city with it! :lol:

once again, I'm sorry :shame: I did say it was her in the pic on Jonny's thread. (the first time I posted it :P )

lol , no!!! I wish! that's Chelsea! I stole her picture with Will to post here!

check my location, I'm in Buenos Aires :disappointed:

I'm sorry Chelsea :shame: I was excited with your pics and I posted them here and on Jonny's thread :shame:

:lol: please don't worry!

I'm of the mind that if you post pictures on the internet, you're welcoming people to use them and spread them around, and this is Coldplaying, fan pictures circulate like nobody's business :D

I just thought it was funny when I came to this thread and I was greeted by my own face! :P

And thank you guys for the nice things you've said :wacky: