✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Well, another Coldplayer had the opportunity recently also (from the Beehive thread):

imgp2049g.jpg

Hopefully one day I'll get the chance...

Yeah, me too...just let me know when you're going so we don't go at the same time and have to fight over or in front of him :laugh3:

The last time I was in London, they weren't even a band yet. So I think I'm overdue for a trip back.

hahha. THe pic is cute. Snuggle snuggle. Yep, it's cold in London these days

So Marie - did I miss it? You haven't had your turn yet, have you? Seems like it's time you made your pilgrimage, since there is hard proof that they're there almost daily! :laugh3:

The winter we lived in England, 1996-1997, was one of the coldest on record. Coming from Southern California, I about died, lol. Will looks very warm and cozy.

Thank you!

I was afraid there would be lots of fans around the studio, but there was no one.

They looked rather surprised, especially Will. :-)

Good luck!

well, it's nice that they were surprised, but it's not like it's the first time fans have met them at the studio, they already know fans go there when they are in London. I still get goosbumps reading your story Wisna, thinking that that could happen to me too. And you got to see all of them :awesome: I so wish to have the chance to meet them one day.

11282262wf6.jpg

Oh, I'd never seen that pic before :nice: I like it! 80% of the time in interviews it's always Chris-Jonny / Will-Guy :lol: do you think they'll change that with the new album?

^ yeah I think that too :D

Oh, I'd never seen that pic before I like it! 80% of the time in interviews it's always Chris-Jonny / Will-Guy do you think they'll change that with the new album?

Hmm I don't know. Or maybe they will be all together :rolleyes: but I like it that no one is missed during interviews, you know what I mean. That it's not like "Chris...and the rest" And I totally love when Will's speaking, and I so adore his voice. I could really listen to it all the time ; O

^ yeah I think that too :D

Hmm I don't know. Or maybe they will be all together :rolleyes: but I like it that no one is missed during interviews, you know what I mean. That it's not like "Chris...and the rest" And I totally love when Will's speaking, and I so adore his voice. I could really listen to it all the time ; O

I love his voice, too. Maybe I'll get to hear it in person Nov 21 :)

Thx for your Will pic Wisna!! The fans are lucky these days!!! I went 3 times (last one in july) and no boys... The second time, a guy parked outside the bakery and he looked like Will (glasses, shaved head...) I was with a friend and I started telling her 'OMG? this might be Will!! ' and she replied 'no, Will wouldn"t drive such a crappy car...' :lol: WHen the guy actually come out of his car, turned out it was Matt McGinn :D

Wish it would have been my dear Will though... :shame:

Will he fit in my purse? :laugh3: Or maybe I could get him drunk, and well, you know... :wink3:

I think you might try. Ohh get him drunk, yes! But then wait for me, or come back to home through the Poland. Yeeeah , that will be the best option. He has to be so cool to hang out with.