✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Thaaanks : D It's sooooo mhmhmh gorgeous.

tumblr_lxc9blG7uF1r6y80uo6_250.png

We can vlearly see Will's lovely chest here !

And ahahah that gif was very funny.

Oh, and about live performances. When they were in Poland I was quite close to them (I would of course be even closer if people weren't ****s and wouldn't throw themself forward as much as they can because they came just before the gig started) because I standed there like... hmm for 8 hours. Yeah from 14 til 22. But never mind. When it came to UATW I was crying so hard lol. I don't remember that song and it was my favourite. I missed the whole performance cause there was so much tears on my face that I couldn't even see clearly. Haha, that was funny. Mhm, and the moment when Will started singing :shocked2:

Hhaha actually EVERYTHING suits Him and that's the problem :lol: (and nothing as well...).

Please Coldplaying help me. I'm dying...

I don't know what to do.

I can choose a place near stage if I buy Golden Circle Early Entrance, but... Will's still behind that big drums and if they'll play on X Stage I will only be able to see their backs from behind... If I'll choose X Stage I won't see the main stage as good as I could but... if they'll come out I will maybe be able to see Will so close...

I just... I don't know what to do and it kills me.

Lol they all are irreplacable, but the thing is it's WILL CHAMPION. SJFOSPFASLFMSLAFAMS, and no sorry, I don't have the original pic. I wish there was a man like Him, I know I sound like a total jerk but He's like totally more than man.

Oh, and I fell in love with my new avatar.

Your avatar is nice, but I still like mine the best ;)

Dianne, I would do too if I were you :laugh3:

The Champion: tricky! but I think I would choose x-stage. Better a be close to him for 2 songs and have quite good view for the rest of the show then not to see him close at all.

There is no X stage at the Hollywood show. :(. Unless its a festival or stadium, there is no GA in the US. Everyone has a seat, which is dumb because no one on the floor sits anyway. But the Hollywood Bowl show is an amphitheater and has fixed seats. We have 10th row one night and 20th row the other. At least I get to see Mr. Champion two nights in a row.

^ I really hope they change that for the second leg of the tour. Not for the amphitheaters of course (I like those), but the arenas need GA. It's silly.

The only arena show I've been to that has had GA was Muse. GA just doesn't seem to be done here which is silly, I agree because no one sits anyway and the chairs just crowd things and get in the way.

I made it my goal to post a recent huge pic of every band member yesterday but failed miserably when trying to find one of Will :shame:

Today I found these, so they will have to do for now :lol:

On-Stage-Under-1-Roof-December-10-2011-coldplay-27727266-1673-2560.jpg

102-1-Rock-Of-Fame-September-21-2011-coldplay-25555605-2560-1888.jpg

There is no X stage at the Hollywood show. :(. Unless its a festival or stadium, there is no GA in the US. Everyone has a seat, which is dumb because no one on the floor sits anyway. But the Hollywood Bowl show is an amphitheater and has fixed seats. We have 10th row one night and 20th row the other. At least I get to see Mr. Champion two nights in a row.

YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THAT TO ME DIANNE.

Mhmm He's so lovely. I wish I could hug Him O________O

YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THAT TO ME DIANNE.

Mhmm He's so lovely. I wish I could hug Him O________O

You have no idea how tempted I was to just lean over a little more. ;). He smelled nice though. And made sure I was happy with the picture. My poor husband. Lol

And it looks like I'm going to see him 3 times May because they just added another Los Angeles show :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping I'll be quite close to get some good pics of Will in Seattle. My friend and I are in the first row of the section right to the side of the stage and we have the closest aisle seats to the stage - meaning I'll probably have a pretty good view overall! It'll be nice since we won't have anyone to one side of us. I'm thinking this will allow for all sorts of roadie, band, et al. spotting! Of course, I'll only see their backs on the X-Stage, but I am hoping to get floor tickets for either of the Vancouver shows or Portland.

I was dumb and passed on a row 24 ticket for Portland that would have put me dead center a couple of rows back from the X-Stage during the pre-sale! :facepalm:

That was before I knew the layout though. Oh well, at least I know the X-Stage goes out to around row 20 or so for most shows. I'm aiming for a low 20's floor ticket! :)

You have no idea how tempted I was to just lean over a little more. ;). He smelled nice though. And made sure I was happy with the picture. My poor husband. Lol

And it looks like I'm going to see him 3 times May because they just added another Los Angeles show :D

Ahahaha poor husband. But it's ok we all understand You : D

Fuuuck. I'm so sad that I've only been to one concert and I'll also attend the second one which is in September... but I just don't have enough money to additionaly travel to another country to see them. How do you do that that you always bump into Him? I know it's impossible at the festival but September gig will only include Coldplay and the support.

I'm hoping I'll be quite close to get some good pics of Will in Seattle. My friend and I are in the first row of the section right to the side of the stage and we have the closest aisle seats to the stage - meaning I'll probably have a pretty good view overall! It'll be nice since we won't have anyone to one side of us. I'm thinking this will allow for all sorts of roadie, band, et al. spotting! Of course, I'll only see their backs on the X-Stage, but I am hoping to get floor tickets for either of the Vancouver shows or Portland.

I was dumb and passed on a row 24 ticket for Portland that would have put me dead center a couple of rows back from the X-Stage during the pre-sale! :facepalm:

That was before I knew the layout though. Oh well, at least I know the X-Stage goes out to around row 20 or so for most shows. I'm aiming for a low 20's floor ticket! :)

That quite fits my dilemma.

I want to see Him close so fucking much. But the if I choose X-Stage I may miss the whole show because it's not that close. And what if I were near the main stage. I could watch them all quite nearly and then it would be even easier to hunt for some picks or setlists asking Roadies or something. Eh. And does Will throw His drumsticks very often?

Ahahaha poor husband. But it's ok we all understand You : D

Fuuuck. I'm so sad that I've only been to one concert and I'll also attend the second one which is in September... but I just don't have enough money to additionaly travel to another country to see them. How do you do that that you always bump into Him? I know it's impossible at the festival but September gig will only include Coldplay and the support.

That quite fits my dilemma.

I want to see Him close so fucking much. But the if I choose X-Stage I may miss the whole show because it's not that close. And what if I were near the main stage. I could watch them all quite nearly and then it would be even easier to hunt for some picks or setlists asking Roadies or something. Eh. And does Will throw His drumsticks very often?

The first time I met him, during VLV, I had won concert tickets from a radio station that included a meet and greet/group photo. Very brief. The second time, I won tickets from that same radio station this past October. There were only 75 people there, it was also a webcast from the station's studio. During the commercial breaks, the band signed autographs and spoke with the fans. I was in the front, and after he signed my paper, I asked for a photo. He was nice enough to take one. It was so awesome.

As for throwing his drumstick, the only time I've seen him do it was during the Today Show. I wasn't there, but watched on tv. I would think he doesn't do it because he Is usually so far back from the crowd on his riser but fans were closer to him during that show. I got mine by asking :)

The first time I met him, during VLV, I had won concert tickets from a radio station that included a meet and greet/group photo. Very brief. The second time, I won tickets from that same radio station this past October. There were only 75 people there, it was also a webcast from the station's studio. During the commercial breaks, the band signed autographs and spoke with the fans. I was in the front, and after he signed my paper, I asked for a photo. He was nice enough to take one. It was so awesome.

As for throwing his drumstick, the only time I've seen him do it was during the Today Show. I wasn't there, but watched on tv. I would think he doesn't do it because he Is usually so far back from the crowd on his riser but fans were closer to him during that show. I got mine by asking :)

OH MY GOD WHY IS THE FUCKING POLAND SO BACKWARD?! That just makes me so angry. It's a blessing when we can go to the Coldplay gig while Germany isn't really far from us and they have a lot of gig every year.

Yeah I was astonished reading about His meetings with fans. He's such a great and kind guy.

Well I know that Angie was hit by one lol.

Who did you ask? The Roadies or Will Himself?

A little something a friend of mine did for me, but you know, I think you guys will like it too (at least, hope so, I feel like I'm just being a pest)

5a868b17648752e4175f33e505104af6-d4kpffz.jpg

Image from here by this awesome person

It's beautiful, thank You for sharing.

Well I know that Angie was hit by one lol.

Who did you ask? The Roadies or Will Himself?

It's beautiful, thank You for sharing.

Angie was hit by his broken Viva bell mallet head. I asked his roadie for the stick.

Angie was hit by his broken Viva bell mallet head. I asked his roadie for the stick.

That's what I meant but well either way isn't it kind of...special ? :laugh3: I would go for that.

Hmmm. I get it. Thank You very much for the help Dianne.

I'll spend another few days planning the whole September evening : D