✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I'm bumping this because it angers me it's always buried on pages that aren't the first. Will is the best member and anyone who doesn't think so is clearly an idiot.

agreed. i think hes undoubtedly one of the best drummers in the world and he just keeps getting better plus his contribution is more than anyone in the band (apart from chris!). pretty sure he prefers not being in the spotlight though but people really don't give him enough credit not even on here

I don't like to play favorites, since Coldplay would be incomplete and not sound like they do without ANY member. Of course, I have a slightly higher musical respect for a ceartain guitarist, but Will IS so under-appreciated. It was Will that booked their first gig, so we might not even know of them without him!:)

And the threads are pretty unkind to him too,lol:

Chris = 'Gorgeous'

Guy = 'Sexy'

Jonny has his own religion,lol.

Even Phil is 'hot'

And all Will gets it...'appreciation'. ;)

Aw, I didn't catch that. Too sweet.:D

I think Chloe was there with Jonny also, but they were kind of hard to see on the recording. Curiously, Guy seemed to leave his new girlfriend hanging, she just kind of stands the bewildered.

I think Chloe was there with Jonny also, but they were kind of hard to see on the recording. Curiously, Guy seemed to leave his new girlfriend hanging, she just kind of stands the bewildered.

Haha, poor Chloe...having to wait in line behind Chris to kiss Jonny when they win,lol. ;)

Haha, poor Chloe...having to wait in line behind Chris to kiss Jonny when they win,lol. ;)

Actually, they showed Jonny kissing Phil's wife! LOL Jonny must have been kissing Chloe while Will was kissing his wife. So much kissing! And people complained about the kissing in the Charlie Brown video??? :kiss: :laugh3:

LOL! I'm thinking of going and posting it there now! It's always the quiet ones...;)

If all the rumors and gossip that have been bandied about over the years are true, it was Jonny who was the player of the band in the early days.:wink3: