✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Awww, poor Guy! Isn't he supposed to be the resident 'player'? Your secret's out, Bucklane!:wink3:

Sorry for the thread-jack, Will. We still love U,lol.

Guy (and to keep the thread slightly on topic WILL) both had steadies from the earliest days of the band. Guy's the player now though, what with his 19 year old model and all.

If all the rumors and gossip that have been bandied about over the years are true, it was Jonny who was the player of the band in the early days.:wink3:

Haha, really? I don't read all the gossip, so I had no idea,lol.

I'm glad Will's somewhat 'serious'...someone has to keep that lot grounded!;)

There's "Religion" for Jonny, "Sexy" for Guy, "Gorgeous" for Chris, and Will only gets "Appreciation" :confused:

So you want to change the thread title (that hasn't changed since 7 September 2004, correct me if I'm wrong) just because it doesn't contain words like religion, gorgeous or sexy?

So you want to change the thread title (that hasn't changed since 7 September 2004, correct me if I'm wrong) just because it doesn't contain words like religion, gorgeous or sexy?

No! Ugh what I meant is that, you know, it's not as..passionate, as the others. It goes with the fact that he doesn't get as much spotlight as the others, regarding the threads. That's it. But if everyone's fine with the title... :nice:

No! Ugh what I meant is that, you know, it's not as..passionate, as the others. It goes with the fact that he doesn't get as much spotlight as the others, regarding the threads. That's it. But if everyone's fine with the title... :nice:

But you still want to change it, right? I don't think it's necessary but maybe that's just me.

But you still want to change it, right? I don't think it's necessary but maybe that's just me.

Well it would be nice, but hey like you said that's just me, if everyone is ok with it then that's it. And I don't have any idea anyway.

This started with a post of mine, but I don't seriously think the title should change. It was some cheeky irony in another thread,lol.

Like we should change it to the "Will who has amazing shoulders" thread. Or the "Who can bang like Will" thread. Or the "Will is a cuddly teddy bear" thread. I could go on and on and on...sigh. :heart::drummer::heart:

The Oracle posted this interview with Guy and our Will this morning. It's from a few months ago, but it's nice to see these two in an interview together. Plus, we can listen to Will's beautiful voice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUuD4hIBx2A&feature=related]Entrevista Coldplay - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks Dianne! I hadn't seen that one before. I think I love his speaking voice as much as his singing voice. Plus, the video gives us a nice view of his chest and around minute 5:30 a tiny part of Will's belly can be seen :sneaky:

Oh his speaking voice kills me...When I had the chance to talk with him a few months ago, hearing it right next to me? Well, my heart was pounding so hard, I thought he'd be able to hear it. LOL

Oh his speaking voice kills me...When I had the chance to talk with him a few months ago, hearing it right next to me? Well, my heart was pounding so hard, I thought he'd be able to hear it. LOL

Ush, I can imagine. I'd been probably exactly the same. This voice absolutely is to die for. You are really so lucky that you have seen the band quite often already AND of course when you met Will. I imagined him as nice as you have described that he was. ( OK, here I am not even sure its a proper english sentence. maybe its time to go to bed :P it's just past mindnight in good old germany )

Good night Will lovers

Thanks Dianne! I hadn't seen that one before. I think I love his speaking voice as much as his singing voice. Plus, the video gives us a nice view of his chest and around minute 5:30 a tiny part of Will's belly can be seen :sneaky:

Mmmm Thank You :rolleyes:

I skipped all Guy parts xd

I had this dream a couple nights ago that Will Champion DIED (can't remember how)

I was like noooooo. It was the SADDEST funeral EVER

And I woke up really really really depressed

But then I figured out it was a dream and I was like oh okay cool

Wow, what a fucking hell of a nightmare.

When I think of it now, I don't remember any of my dream including Will being hurt or something, so that's really nice. I don't listen much Coldplay recently, but I heard LiT II in our radio yesterday and it was very touching. I'm very greatful to Will because He really had influence in my life. Very very big one, and it's so funny that I don't even know Him that much. But still. I love Coldplay but even if I would ever stop listening to them I will still admire Him and be His no1 fan.

That post doesn't make any sense because I lost my head but just wanted to write something here.