✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Oh yes, it's really rather sexy. :D

It's seems that even when he play keyboard, like when they played till kingdom come live, he can't really sit still :laugh3:

He's tapping his foot to keep the tempo. I think it's the habit he won't forget even once he's done with music : D (of course let's hope he won't be, ever)

Well, Good Morning my fellow Will lovers. Oh my good god, was the Nokia concert last night just the best thing I've ever seen. And while I didn't have a totally clear view of Will because *someone's* piano was in the way, I did get a few pictures of the best drummer in the world...LOL

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

I will have more for you in a little bit. Out of all the shows I've been to, this was the best, by far...

• 2 weeks later...
So my heart only broke a little bit when Will kissed his wife after winning the Brits last night. They do make a beautiful couple though. Sigh. And then when Will hugged Chris after that, I melted just a little bit more.

I totally missed that. I'll have to go back and look for that again.

The guys being all affectionate with each other will never get old :). Very meltworthy, indeed.

I like the pictures in here of Will smiling-he's always got that gruff look about him, he's a bit of a burly guy, and we joke about the "evil eye"-but you know he's a big teddy bear underneath it all.

I totally missed that. I'll have to go back and look for that again.

The guys being all affectionate with each other will never get old :). Very meltworthy, indeed.

I like the pictures in here of Will smiling-he's always got that gruff look about him, he's a bit of a burly guy, and we joke about the "evil eye"-but you know he's a big teddy bear underneath it all.

Is it just me, or did his wife look exceptionally tiny on the Brits clip. She doesn't seem to be that short in photos of her.

So my heart only broke a little bit when Will kissed his wife after winning the Brits last night. They do make a beautiful couple though. Sigh. And then when Will hugged Chris after that, I melted just a little bit more.

Oh this!

Hes a beautiful man! i love him <33

hes extremely talented, has a beautiful heart and voice! I wish he would sing more

And that!

I don't know how he does it all.

LOL why am I not surprised? :lol:

One thing that first came into my mind while looking at Will was "ARM" :drunk:

:rolleyes:

YES!

But... I gotta say that Chris has already caught up to Will ; /

And little funny story. I had a gig yesterday. Well details aren't really important but what is is that I'm performing on stage and suddenly I'm like... LOL WILL?! ahahah. Well that's what came into my mind first. The guy looked very similiar to Will. Maybe not SO much when you looked straight at him but when he was on one of my side and I looked at him he looked almost like Will or his twin-brother. Even the beard was the same.

:rolleyes:

YES!

But... I gotta say that Chris has already caught up to Will ; /

And little funny story. I had a gig yesterday. Well details aren't really important but what is is that I'm performing on stage and suddenly I'm like... LOL WILL?! ahahah. Well that's what came into my mind first. The guy looked very similiar to Will. Maybe not SO much when you looked straight at him but when he was on one of my side and I looked at him he looked almost like Will or his twin-brother. Even the beard was the same.

Yeah, Chris is not far away from being as buff as Will D:

WOAH, and you still managed to perform? :lol: MAD SKILLZ BRO :pimp2: