✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^ ooooh congrats!!!!! :awesome: I think I saw you during the stream, you were asked why you knew all the words to the new songs. :lol:

And that's a lovely picture :)

Yes, that was me. :laugh3: I had no idea they were going to do that. I was just singing and dancing along, like usual. I guess Kevin and Bean noticed - I was standing right next to them. :dance:

Oh My God. You have no idea how fucking jealous I am right now ! :dead:

*speechless*

:cry:

Oh, yes, it was rather awesome. I gave him a gift, too. I was dying and still can't believe it. The boys were amazing, signing autographs, taking photos, and Guy even texted someone from someone's phone. So much freaking fun!

Congrats then. That sounds like the best day ever. Well I like you very much Dianne so I'm still happy for you.

But I'm starting my personal mourning from now on...

I'm sorry :( But your time will come! :nice: I've been waiting years for a day like yesterday and today.

Congrats Dianne! :awesome:

Did you just want to turn your head really quick and give him a smooch on his cheek? :dazzled:

:wink3: But my husband took the picture. :confused:

He was so sweet when I gave him the gift. Don't know if he'll even like it, but it made me happy.

Aww congrats Dianne!! I thought you might get to meet him due to the intimate nature of the show! Such a bonus for living in the LA area, no?!

kevin-beans-breakfast-with-coldplay-at-the-red-bull-sound-space-at-kroq-11.jpg?w=600

:wacky:

I still can't quite wrap my head around these last 2 days. I need to come back down out of the clouds and back into reality. I feel so fangirly, but I have reason to be!

Aww Congrats Dianne! That's such a lovely pic! :nice: I didn't know it was you the one who was asked about knowing all the lyrics! That's awesome! :awesome: Congratulations again!

Thanks :) I just listened to the podcast again, so now I know what I sounded like :\ Even though I was standing right next to Kevin and Bean, I couldn't take my eyes off the band, and barely noticed when they stuck the mic in my face. They didn't let me finish talking either - because I would have said I'd watched all the livestreams and been to 3 full shows, plus Ellen and KROQ, since August. Oh well...hope I didn't look too bad. And Chris came to my defense, too, when he looked confused that I knew CB. LOL Then he was happy that I'd been to several shows.

I :heart: Will

Sure, I'm still not giving up on Him. By the way you two look so gorgeous on that pic. Not gonna describe every detail of the pic again but I always love the chain on His neck. It fits very much.

It's hard to see in this picture, but I specifically wore my elephant pendant on my necklace that day. :laugh3:

Ok, I couldn't resist. It's our favorite Will-ephant.

Love the pink toenails and pink polka dot ears.

He's so cute in that costume! I love the part at the end when they all just run. And what's more Will's on the very first plan : D

It's hard to see in this picture, but I specifically wore my elephant pendant on my necklace that day. :laugh3:

Oh, right! You were well prepared for that meeting I see : D

And well...if you want to feel like Will Champion, THAT'S THE WAY:

41ak3D1GZmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Anyone else slightly disappointed they toned down Will's duet with Chris on Us Against The World? I wish it was more like the live version in that regards, but otherwise I love the track! You can hear him on other tracks though, so I guess it's not all bad!