✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

So, finally! Here's the video where we made Will laugh! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiQ0QQaaBKk&list=HL1348587646&feature=mh_lolz]Coldplay Princess Of China/Up In Flames/Warning Sign live in Hannover 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

From 7:40 onwards

Will Champion's beard is the most sexy beard in the man's world.

Agree.

I found some great pics from Viva era :wideeyed:

It's so fascinating that every era there's something special about Him. I mean He looks different but every each of them gives Him + 1000 to epicness in different ways. I really really love VLV with Him starting and ending the song. As I said. He's like a symbol of freedom during it.

Why is it that for every 50 pics of Chris, there is only 1 of Will :angry:

Oh my God. That so pisses me off every single time. I mean I admire Chris but well I couldn't really look pretty much at Will during the concert because He was there and there and there again. Cameramen weren't helping too. But wow, it was so great to see Him even that close.

Oh my God. That so pisses me off every single time. I mean I admire Chris but well I couldn't really look pretty much at Will during the concert because He was there and there and there again. Cameramen weren't helping too. But wow, it was so great to see Him even that close.

That must have been lovely to see him from short distance :cheesy:

I was looking for a great action shot to reference from for a drawing and got a bit pissed off there are so little pics of Will :(

I finally found one which is kind of what I was looking for. :sweatdrop: