✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

The only photo that was posted on that guy's website is the group photo. I have seen other photos from that wedding on Tumblr but not on that website, I don't have a clue were they came from.

:inquisitive: that's strange!! Maybe the photographer has another site

I sincerely wish this is the case. These are lovely photos (the black & white ones). It would scare & annoy me if I knew they came from say the groom's facebook page or something :(

The only photo that was posted on that guy's website is the group photo. I have seen other photos from that wedding on Tumblr but not on that website, I don't have a clue were they came from.

I looked through all the photos on that gallery, and there was one other photo of Will besides the group shot, but not the photo of him with his arms in the air, or any of the photos of him and Marianne together that have appeared on Tumblr.

As an aside, that photographer is amazing, his work is really exceptional.

Wow, that was one of the best picspams ever : D !

I feel so weird. You surprised me with most of those pictures but mostly I'm just sitting and watching them "Oh I remember that one!" "Love it, when did I last saw it?" "This is great almost forgotten that one". I feel like I've already seen almost every picture of Will Champion. That is sick.

OMG 2nd most beautiful hand in the world (I can't tell you guys whose's first ><)

Well, His left hand...?

To me Will IS 100% perfect. But it's not about finding someone ideal in every inch but someone that would be perfect just for you. I mean my kind of ex wasn't really my type or something but that actually made it so special. And that's when magic happens.

Will is like my hmm authority something that I always look up to and follow. Something that gives direction and shape to some things. His like my musical dad :D I would really love to meet the guy. He seems to have the warmest heart of them all. Wow, maybe in 1000 years I will be able to achieve something and then be friends with Him : D

(I'm sorry I was a bit offtopic but here are the pics as a reward)

willuwu.jpg

3060076848f026962dd2gv6.jpg

tumblr_m8k2piLRSb1qdhddvo1_500.jpg

0.jpg

coldplay754.jpg

How can you say you don't need them. WE ALWAYS NEED WILL PICS : D

Btw. I'm really looking forward to see your full painting.

You're right, the shirt is great and it looks wonderful on Him.

I don't really understand why I'm actually reading this thread while listening to 10 hours version of Lana Del Rey's My Pussy Tastes Like Pepsi Cola instead of working. This is sick.

• 2 weeks later...