✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

WHAT

WHAT HEY

WHAT AM I MISSING HERE!?

Where are these gems from 0___0

Not sure, came across the bottom one on tumblr in my quest for Will reference pics.

It's in this gallery

Hadn't seen the top one either :shrug:

edit: LOL, Will as the next Jason Statham :laugh3:

Not sure, came across the bottom one on tumblr in my quest for Will reference pics.

It's in this gallery

Ah thank you!

Gosh he looks so manly :wideeyed:

TOTALLY, he's got the haircut, the creepy looks, and the posture (< is that even the correct word? LOL) :lol:

What's up with this thread :( It should be full of post every single day :(

Having fun: Champion level.

tumblr_mbebn7c2Kc1r7gsb5o1_r1_500.jpg

Fuck, this is really a great photo.

WOW :stunned: :stunned: This is a gorgeous photo! That photographer is really good

& I see you added Will to your avatar zzz , nice job :awesome:

WOW :stunned: :stunned: This is a gorgeous photo! That photographer is really good

& I see you added Will to your avatar zzz , nice job :awesome:

yes I have, and thank you :smiley:

I hope to finish the entire thing soon :sweatdrop:

It's in this gallery

Personally, I've always thought Will looked a bit like Statham. They've got the same build, the same hairline (or lack thereof as the case may be), similar facial structure etc. The do look fairly similar IMHO.

It's in this gallery

There are a lot of pictures of Will (and Marianne) from this wedding photoshoot :wacky:

I'd like to post them, but I know that ppl will be all "these are too private!" "delete it!" and stuff and I dont wanna get in this argument.

There are a lot of pictures of Will (and Marianne) from this wedding photoshoot :wacky:

I'd like to post them, but I know that ppl will be all "these are too private!" "delete it!" and stuff and I dont wanna get in this argument.

Eh, IMHO since they're clearly intended as public photos, I don't see what's controversial. If they were private photos someone found and posted or they were photos of their children, then I'd say not cool. Just my two cents...

Resume of this image:

lolhmv.png

AHAHAHA OMG THIS IS HILLARIOUS

^He does look like some sort of superhero in that photo :wideeyed::awesome:

GO SAVE US ALL, WILL :awesome:

He totally does : D ! I wouldn't be surprised if He was one.

I read "GOD GAVE US WILL".

Superwill

superwill.png

AHAHHA THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Personally, I've always thought Will looked a bit like Statham. They've got the same build, the same hairline (or lack thereof as the case may be), similar facial structure etc. The do look fairly similar IMHO.

Noo, Jason looks like Will not the oposite : ( Not actually the same build but they're posture can be quite similiar in clothes. Hairline maybe. I wouldn't say that face is so similiar but there is something about the jaw and the forehead. Maybe a lost brother : D

Eh, IMHO since they're clearly intended as public photos, I don't see what's controversial. If they were private photos someone found and posted or they were photos of their children, then I'd say not cool. Just my two cents...

Yup, there's a big difference between sneaking in a camera and taking pictures of the band members and their families when they didn't consent to it and pictures from a public album.

tumblr_m85f85waUW1rpupt8o1_500.gif

:wacky:

Yup, there's a big difference between sneaking in a camera and taking pictures of the band members and their families when they didn't consent to it and pictures from a public album.

I agree with what you've both said. I hate paparazzi photos. I don't agree that just because someone is famous, people are excused to taking their photos & invading their privacy :angry: It's not right.

The photoshoot from the wedding seems to be a different story because the photos are meant to advertise the photographer's good work. He took them legally & must have all these people consent to publish them on an open website anyone can see (all the brides, grooms & those attending the weddings).

So yes, if you have more of these lovely photos, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't post them here :)