✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I've been noticing that on a few occasions like the Q awards, and the Coldplay XFM Residency Will does not join in. Then last night I was watching Bigger Stronger where Guy, Phil, Chris and Jonny were commenting and laughing at themselves in the video, and again Will was not present. Of course he has a choice whether or not to do these extra things but I'm hoping it's because he spends the time with his kids instead.

I've been noticing that on a few occasions like the Q awards, and the Coldplay XFM Residency Will does not join in. Then last night I was watching Bigger Stronger where Guy, Phil, Chris and Jonny were commenting and laughing at themselves in the video, and again Will was not present. Of course he has a choice whether or not to do these extra things but I'm hoping it's because he spends the time with his kids instead.

I remember at the Q awards it was specifically said he wasn't there because he was spending the day with his family.

When they did the Residency, they called Will and you can hear his kids in the background.

Will is quite a family man. I know all of them are, but it seems like he won't be there unless he absolutely has to b/c he'd rather be with his family. There's this Viva Yahoo session where he showers his wife with compliments.

I didn't take very many pictures at the Detroit concert, but I suppose this one is acceptable.

2dvvddf.jpg

That's great! Some around here probably really appreciate a huge spotlight on Will's bumm,lol.:D

Lots of great new pics in the St. Paul threads, but only one itsy-bitsy pic of Will. Dear journalists: THAT BAND HAS A DRUMMER!;)

2s7fgqf.png