✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Hi Will luvers!

I have a bit of a question. I'm looking for a decent sized pic (so not too small) of Will going crazy on his Viva timpani with one of his arms raised holding the drumstick.

A bit like this crazy gif

tumblr_m9qnveQkvg1rwayvco1_500.gif

Can any of you help me out? Thanks!!!!!

Random thought, but is it just me? or Did Will look extra-super buff tonight during the Paralympic Closing Ceremony??? Just an observation... :thinking:

IMHO he has in general lately. More muscular and less -insert polite word of choice here- :lol:

A few years ago there was an article that compared him to a silverback gorilla when he is pounding those drums, and I always have to think of that when I see him drumming :lol:

I think it's pretty fitting, not in an insulting way.

September 13, 2012 - submitted by Elizabeth, United States of America

Q. Dearest Oracle,

I was watching videos on Youtube of the Chicago Concert this year that i attended, I notice when Chris Asks for the wristbands to be turned on he ask for Will to turn them on. Does this mean Will Champion actually controls the wristbands or is somebody else named Will as well?

Thanks!

The Oracle replies:

No, Will is multi-talented - as we all know - but rather too busy at the shows to be able to activate the Xylobands at all the right moments.

It's Jason who turns them on. Chris is saying Will's name as he comes in next with drums.

:nod:

September 13, 2012 - submitted by Elizabeth, United States of America[/color][/b]

Q. Dearest Oracle,

I was watching videos on Youtube of the Chicago Concert this year that i attended, I notice when Chris Asks for the wristbands to be turned on he ask for Will to turn them on. Does this mean Will Champion actually controls the wristbands or is somebody else named Will as well?

Thanks!

The Oracle replies:

No, Will is multi-talented - as we all know - but rather too busy at the shows to be able to activate the Xylobands at all the right moments.

It's Jason who turns them on. Chris is saying Will's name as he comes in next with drums.

:nod:

:D