September 17, 200422 yr Anybody watching this? Oh no Bradford!! How could he eliminate himself like that?? Nooo!!! :rolleyes: :lol:
September 17, 200422 yr i'm obsessed with the apprentice. i love the business job and hope one day i myself make it in that crazy mixed up careerfield. definitely didn't see tonight's elimination coming, but it made sense.
September 17, 200422 yr Author I'm not in this field of work, but I love watching this show as well. Trump's got his own water, his own ice-cream.. even his own board game! Did you see how devastated Ivanna was? I thought she was a gonner for sure. But I think Trump thought Bradford was being a little too cocky and in doing so, made a huge mistake which led to his demise.. They showed his (Bradford's) little interview bit at the end where he said he was doing it so he would be on a even playing level with the rest .. so that made sense, but he still shouldn't have done it!
September 19, 200422 yr Kicking off Bradford last night completely confused me. Yes, I didn't expect it neither
September 25, 200422 yr Author Stacy J got fired! She was sooo not crazy.. Just misunderstood. :confused: :stunned:
September 28, 200422 yr Author So I saw the extended version and it did seem like she was a little "off", but I think Maria deserved to go because she didn't fess up to making that yuge mistake. 5K off. That's a lot.
September 29, 200422 yr I don't find it as interesting as I did to the first one. I only watch the end when someone is gonna get fired.. :smug: ps: I think Ivonna should get fired... :smug:
September 30, 200422 yr i'm glad jennifer went she always had to get the last word in interrupting people doesnt get you far eh? :idea2:
September 30, 200422 yr Author She (Jennifer) deserved to go. Bill even set her up for it. But Stacie was really getting on my nerves. And Elizabeth - I don't think she displayed the characteristics of a CEO with her crying episode. If you show weakness, they'll do ya in. :dozey:
October 4, 200422 yr It was nice to see Bill again! Yeah, I love Bill! I think Jen was a terrible leader. Oh, and how much do i love John?? :D
October 8, 200421 yr Author Ehh.. Pamela got fired. I guess it was the Donald's only choice. Sucks that she was fired, even though she was a little bit bossy. I think she was more talented than the other women on that team, but because she was the team leader and they lost, she had to go. :/
October 16, 200421 yr How sad am I that John left?? I loved him. :cry: He was such a cutie! :smug: Ok, I knew the girls would win this one. Their designs were so much better. I love how when the girls' collection came out the guys immediately thought that they were gonna win b/c all the girls had were "short skirts and little tops". Hello!! That's what a majority of girls wear nowadays!! The girls had it in the bag. Plus, they had the capelet!! THE CAPELET ROCKED!!!! :lol:
October 16, 200421 yr Author :lol: If the girls didn't win this, they woudn't have won anything. :P They picked a good designer who knew what he was doing. The guys' team had someone who was really creative, but $400 for each of the items.. :stunned: I don't know anyone who would pay that kind of money unless it's some famous designer.. but even then.. :confused: John seemed really nice. I think if he brought the other guy who was in on the pricing, Trump still would've fired him. :/ Boo. If ya can't lead the team, you won't be able to be CEO of a major company.
October 16, 200421 yr i thought the boys picked the wrong designer as well. she was too like.. lesbian or something
Create an account or sign in to comment