✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Apprentice (2)

soleil

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooo!!! double firing tonight!!! DOUBLE FIRING!!!

:lol:

I really thought they should've done a quadruple firing the last time, but that would mean less apprentice for us. :sneaky:

Wes was so nice.. :( Too nice. (Is that possible?)

But I'm glad Maria's gone... she was way overbearing and way too controlling. She had no reason to act like she did. :confused:

She was all about the sexiness.. :P Even for the cop commercial, she was like- "more sexiness!" :lol: :lol:

and Bill was back! :cool: He looks like he's still afraid of Trump.. both him and Diana look-alike were sucking up as usual.

oh yeah, and my prediction:

Kelly is going to win it all.

Firstly, DOUBLE FIRING!!!! That was totally unexpected and super awesome!!!

Secondly, Wes was a nice guy. I really liked him. But I agree, he should've stopped the fight literally seconds after it erupted. Time was lost b/c of that fight.

Maria was super annoying. She was rude, controlling and she blinks WAAAY too much to be normal. Especially when she was telling Andy and Sandy why they should be firing Wes.

Oh, GO ANDY for that super good response to why he wasn't speaking. You can tell he's a good lad.

And finally, Bill looked so damn good tonight. Pin-striped suit, nice hair. It was all great in my books. I'm a Bill fan.

Oh yeah, Kevin sweating made me really sick. :lol:

I thought I was the only one annoyed by Maria's blinking.

I heard Bill was in Chicago last weekend to talk about "success". Apparently, he went to Loyola and has done that kind of thing before. Anywhoo.. Anyone could've gone to it.. I was so about to.. but I didn't. That would probably be getting way to into it. :lol:

I thought I was the only one annoyed by Maria's blinking.

NO SISTER!! hahahaha..It's been bugging me ever since they were on QVC and she kept twitching and moving around. Crazy.

HAHAHAH!! I would've gone and been a total nerd with a "I love Mr. Rancic" sign. :lol:

He'll be around... I have this feeling I'll get to meet him someday.. I'll be walking down Michigan Mile..

If you ever do, you're gonna have to tell me all about it. hahaha..i love that man. :lol:

And you know he'd be totally nice too...

he'd see that sign and go straight up to you to talk to you..

imagine!! That'd be incredible! *becomes teenybopper* Do you think he's single? :lol:

If you ever do, you're gonna have to tell me all about it. hahaha..i love that man. :lol:

No doubt about it, I'd tell ya for sure..

i'd probably ask what his business plans are.. :confused:

imagine!! That'd be incredible! *becomes teenybopper* Do you think he's single? :lol:

I know he is.. :lol:

but not my type. i'm probably too immature. :cool: :P

^:lol: It's her femmebot persona!

Ivana is getting to be so mean to her! :P And I get this feeling that if Ivana's group loses next week, she's gonna get kicked off. :lol: What the hell was she doing in the previews for next week? Stripping?

Sandy gave a really good fight this week. :stunned: I can't believe Andy got fired. Although, when you think about it, nothing good can ever come out of bribing people. :lol: And those two girls were acting catier than ever! I don't think Andy had it in him to fight 'em. He should've brought up the fact that Sandy didn't do a good job of presenting.. He must've known that some of her points were right if he didn't debate her in the board room. And I can't believe that Jen blurted out the alliance thing in front of everyone. That really messed it up for Andy.

But, I tell you all, I think Kelly's going to win it all. Everytime he's the project leader, he wins!

I'd say Kelly is a safe bet.

Andy did get killed in the boardroom. Sandy was so annoying. She wouldn't shut the hell up, but the Donald liked that! hahahaha...

Yeah, the girls were catier than ever, i wouldn't have expected any less from Sandy and Jenn though. :lol:

i personally like sandy so much better than jennifer. someone said earlier that they should of brought up that sandy couldn't speak, at least she did something. jennifer did NOTHING, nothing. and once again she steals the credit from someone else, last week for the jean wheel and this week as being most creative? creatively what did she do nothing? sandy was the one who wanted a diffrent bottle. - as you can tell i really really don't like jennifer.lol

That bottle was ugaleee..

I personally don't think that Jennifer did nothing. The only thing is that you can't tell exactly everything that she did because they don't always show everything to the audience. :idea2: But, I must say that if she's able to get her point across more effectively than the other 'team' memebers, then that counts for something. I didn't really see it as her stealing the credit - more like she saw that they were sinking during the presentations and she knew that she could help out (at least in Ivana's case). Presentation is just as important as coming up with an idea. If you have a great idea, but no one can understand it - or if you can't convince people about your idea, then it's just downhill from there. And.. Jen didn't steal anything from Sandy. It was Andy that said she was more creative. :P Why? I have no idea why. He fell under Jen's spell.

It doesn't really matter because they're both going to end up getting kicked out. Or at least I hope so. :lol: