Jump to content
­č¬É MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH ­čŤ░

Recommended Posts

Do you have a favorite unreleased song?

I love Wedding Bells. I know it sort of turned into Christmas Lights, but apart from the lyrics it's a completely different song. Do you think that the similarity in melody to Atlantic City made them "scrap it"?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloodless Revolution.

It has unfortunately never passed the stage of a demo, but I can say that the bit of melody and lyrics are stunning enough to be the base of a great hit. I wonder how it would sound as a complete Viva-ish track with a bassline, drums, Jonny's riff and some other random instruments. 

Edited by WhiteShadow7
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 2:38 PM, WhiteShadow7 said:

Bloodless Revolution.

It has unfortunately never passed the stage of a demo, but I can say that the bit of melody and lyrics are stunning enough to be the base of a great hit. I wonder how it would sound as a complete Viva-ish track with a bassline, drums, Jonny's riff and some other random instruments. 

Love the Viva demos!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Ladder to the sun, it was mentioned before but I really like that one too. 

Idiot (the time-frame was during Coldplay's 2nd album)

Life Is Beautiful (during the Head Full of Dreams era)

To be honest I don't know too many of the unreleased songs. Before I did some digging the only one I knew beforehand  was, Ladder to the Sun. Think I saw that on forums probably here some years ago. I did hear Life Is Beautiful before but I didn't realize it wasn't in an CD or official somewhere. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TealAppeal said:

 

Ladder to the sun, it was mentioned before but I really like that one too. 

Idiot (the time-frame was during Coldplay's 2nd album)

Life Is Beautiful (during the Head Full of Dreams era)

To be honest I don't know too many of the unreleased songs. Before I did some digging the only one I knew beforehand  was, Ladder to the Sun. Think I saw that on forums probably here some years ago. I did hear Life Is Beautiful before but I didn't realize it wasn't in an CD or official somewhere. 

I agree with Life Is Beautiful, it's epic! Jonny's guitar riffs lift that song to a completely higher level. They should release a studio version of it one day. It'll sound beautiful and epic for sure.

Not sure why many fans don't like it, maybe it's because Chris wasn't always at his best while performing this song live. But the song itself is upbeat, quite catchy and uplifting.

Edited by Gideon_Mx
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

A Ghost
Moses if that counts
Whatever the original version of ALIENS was during VLV/MX

Maybe So Sad just because we got a taste of it and that was all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 7:00 AM, Simon1969 said:

Has anyone heard any of the 5 supposed Bond songs they have written and chose not to submit ?

What do you mean by this? Where/when did they mention not releasing 5 songs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nelson Gibb said:

What do you mean by this? Where/when did they mention not releasing 5 songs?

Can't remember exactly when and where, Chris said that they have tried to write 5 songs for Bond, but they were not good enough. It was in a recent interview however, of this month or of September. Actually I think it was just joking when he said that, but I may be wrong... I'm sorry but I┬ácan't recall the details of this­čśů

Edited by only.your.imagination
Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that Coldplay took 2 older songs and inserted some nods of it into the Music Of The Spheres album. 

I was curious if folks had any more unreleased songs they'd like to them to sample or add to future releases.

I like the song track name,

"The Butterfly".

It was thought up in 2005.

I'm unsure if they have any samples of what it sounded musically etc. I'm terrible with the lesser known Coldplay information.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
├Ś
├Ś
  • Create New...