✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE SIMS 2

Bijeli_Miš

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't really recommened it- i say stick with the first one. Unless u really wanna go outside- you'll get sick of the game after a couple of days... the problem is, after u play the second u can't go vack to playing the fisrt because of the graphics, and other options... it's just looks bad but actually it's alot better.

Whatever, i've stopped playing sims.... maybe i just grew out of it

• 3 months later...

haa... well no one has talked about the sims for quite a while now and i think i should bring it up........

well, ever since i got trojan on my PC my dad doesn't allow me to download so much stuff anymore (i still do songs, and programmes but who doesn't!?!? and i have norton)..

anyways, he's away at china and he said he'll buy the game for me their since it's so expensive here. He comes back friday, but if i see he hadn't bought it, i would probably just get one hear, and blow away all the money i made during the summer.

Well, the reason i'm so dying to get the damm game already is because i recently discovered you can make reallllly cool movies with the sims 2, and i strated making one, but then i got the virus, and i haven't had a shot at it since then. So I really can't wait.

Check out these really cool movies: www. sims99.com

Oh, and does anyone know of a really good movie editer, or how to make special effects with "Windows Movie Maker"? That would really help... thanx!

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I know about the strangehood sitcom, you can download it from the soms 2 original site (http://www.thesims2.com) but you have to be regitered. That shouldn't be a problem if you have the game.

Generally I'm really into Machinima movies lately, ones that are made from the sims 2 games. I'm in the middle of making one right now, but it's taking me a really long time. This is a really cool site with tons of really good sims movies.

it's: http://www.sims99.com

I'll inform you when my movie is done.

(there are also some great movies over there for coldplay songs that you should check out ;) )

haha reading this thread makes me wanna go to my other crappier computer and play Sims 1... but that involves moving my ass... i havent played Sims in ages... :(

yeh doesnt that site have a video for speed of sound? i havent seen it yet but its in my favourites for later ;)

i want to get Sims 2 but this computer is slow moving and crap so im not allowed, and my other computer is too outdated for the new one... :cry:

• 2 years later...

Time to bring this thread back from the dead. The latest and possibly the last installment of the Sims 2, Sims 2 Freetime has a sneak preview of the Sims 3!!!! I just installed it last night and I'm over the moon (I cried whilst watching the preview, seriously!!)

However, Sims 1 series went from 1999 - 2005.

Sims 2 went from late 2006 - 2008.

quote]

What the heck? Sims 2 was released in September 04 not late 06! And the Sims 1 series finished WAY before 05, try 2003!

OMG! Can't wait for Sims 3!!

• 2 weeks later...