Bijeli_Miš

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that thread is pretty old but i had to bump it. :P

i am so hooked on that game really :stunned:

although i think that it is unrealistic, i mean it could be improved.

i only have The Sims 2 plus Nightlife expansion and Young Urbans... i had instaled the last one today and i got problems when i tried to play it so i had to unintall it and it had deleted all what i had before :stunned: ...

anyways someone has any clues?... i knew that there was something that made that your family has 50000 sims more but i don't remember the code... :uhoh:

thanks in advance. :)

However, Sims 1 series went from 1999 - 2005.

Sims 2 went from late 2006 - 2008.

quote]

What the heck? Sims 2 was released in September 04 not late 06! And the Sims 1 series finished WAY before 05, try 2003!

OMG! Can't wait for Sims 3!!

My memory is shit

• 10 months later...
I CAN'T TURN OFF FULLSCREEN IN THE SIMS 2 :bigcry:

Right click shortcut and add " -w" to the end of the Target line.

i can't even run my sims 2 now, seems that all in sudden is not made for vista :dozey:

so no new features? :\

Moodlets replace want/fear/memories and time progresses in other houses while you play one family, which I think is gay because they keep spawning 14 crotchfruit and moving away.

Sims 3 is shit, all the people look chubby and it's almost impossible to make a pretty person.

I agree.

SIMS 2 IS AMAZING.

I have all the expansion packs and stuff packs.

And I have NO INTENTION of ruining my Sims 2 obsession by getting the crappy Sims 3. :cool:

Cobalt: there is magickz in Apartment Life.

i have sims 2 (with bon voyage, apartment life, nightlife, ans university but the last one i can't instal because i lost one CD to instl it) i and play sims 2 when i can .... i love it but i see that when i'm buying new objects are always the same and finally i'm boring with they....

in july i bought the sims 3... i instaled... but my pc is a little older now and its grafic target doesn't work very good and the game goes very slow... so now i have thesims 3 but i don't play with them...:(

Hmmm Sims 3 isn't that bad, actually! I can't go back to Sims 2 or 1 now that I've tried 3!

Yeah, my sims had the tendency to look chubby, too, but then I altered the screen size and resolution and all that jazz...

Haha! Crotchfruit! Yeah, that's annoying as hell. But apparently they have a new patch out that fixes all that crap. My single sims wont suddenly give birth to random babies now. Awesome.

I can't wait till the modders come out with new meshes! Those sims REALLY need new haircuts.