✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Theresa

bart

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ theresa: wow kool!, nice to see you succeeding in your band, i'm sure you's will be great, just don't expect me to fly out and come see you's :lol: , those songs sound kool, and yes, as always , i iz koola shaka! haha, you ok?

yeah hi Jay!

I do, and it works out great!

Since I'm in it, we have finished three not bad songs! With all styles...one is a sad rocking song with a metal part, one is also sad, but only acoustic, and the last one is a funk-reggae-punk mix :)

how are you koola shaka?

hey there sis, i'm glad that all is doing cool with your band :cool:

I hope to see you here soon and get more news about your band sis :kiss:

(I'm late to talk to you :bigcry:).

• 3 weeks later...

Okay first Alessa...Die Gedanken sind frei is an old song (we've learned it at school) and it means...thoughts are free...d'you know what I mean? It's about you can think anything but noone except yourself can know them, you know?

Well Curizon has NO meaning...it's just a mixture out of "cubed horizon" what's absolutely senseless but sounds good ;)

Okay first Alessa...Die Gedanken sind frei is an old song (we've learned it at school) and it means...thoughts are free...d'you know what I mean? It's about you can think anything but noone except yourself can know them' date=' you know?[/quote']

Thanks, There!

ive asked cuz there's a song of Brazilian Girls wich is called Die Gedanken Sind Frei and i discovered that is a germany old song/poem.

have you heard this BGirls version? is cool.

Thanks again, sis. ;)

Huhu hi Ari!

Well right now it's doing nothing...now it's Easter soon, we can't practise this weekend...but next week, we'll start recording again, after we failed with our first try. The drums at first, it's all depending on Til if he plays his part right this time.... :rolleyes:

sounds very good there sis :kiss:

• 1 month later...