• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yoshiiiiiii.

I remember yoshi!!!!!!! :blush: :P

aww, take care lotta skywalker :kiss:

I've watched Pulp Fiction last night

I love that movie! but i was a bit shocked when i saw what this 'zed' guy was doing to this black guy, remember? when bruce willis opened the door :rolleyes: :stunned:

i wish i could forget that scene :stunned:

Remember when bruce willis ( cant remember his name in the movie :rolleyes: )

was trying to escape from this black guy? he bumped into him in the street and the black guy was chasing him til they got in a store and then the manager got them both and called this cop named zed, then they beaten them up and took the black guy to a diff room , in the meantime bruce willis managed to get away but he heard weird noises coming from the other room so he grabs a sword and comes back in , then he opens the door and omg, the scene i'll never forget as long as i live ( i was 15 when i saw that for the first time and it was shocking) :stunned:

*bump btw :P

oh yeah...although at the moment I didn't really concentrate on the movie cuz it was quite late

you must have seen such terrible things for the first time in your life, eh?

yes indeed, there are other things i wish i could forget as well...anyway, hope to se ya soon there and..

*bump

Nov 28th 2004 9:07 pm German time

Mood: goooood :cool:...nervous :uhoh: ( I shoulda learn fuckin' latin)

Now playing: Die Toten Hosen - Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung :D

whoaaaa dudes what a week! Terrible start, but perfect end :) Hehe my Mum didn't allow me to go to a party with my bro's friends...so I went to a friend's, Katharina's, bday party in my village...and at about 10 pm another friend of my bro who's also knows Katharina came to her party. And he said he would drive to the other party...and asked if I wanted to come with him :wink3: It was a funny night!! And the rest of the weekend was also so great! And it's Christmas time whoooo!!!

I had an argument with Marco cuz he was behaving so annoying and already thought about breaking up and I was sooo sad, I've spent Tuesday with crying...but on Friday I started ignoring him and he asked my friend what's up with me and he was annoyed what made me so angry!! But then he called me later and we talked and he just didn't seem to see his mistakes. I went to band practising and in the evening it happened what I didn't expect: he called again and said he understands me, he would also go crazy if I'd behaved like he did. We met at his house and it was so beautiful. Now he always starts apologizing whenever he thinks he could have done something wrong and treats me just like a lady wants to be treated. :smug:

with Marco cuz he was behaving so annoying and already thought about breaking up and I was sooo sad, I've spent Tuesday with crying...but on Friday I started ignoring him and he asked my friend what's up with me and he was annoyed what made me so angry!! But then he called me later and we talked and he just didn't seem to see his mistakes. I went to band practising and in the evening it happened what I didn't expect: he called again and said he understands me, he would also go crazy if I'd behaved like he did. We met at his house and it was so beautiful. Now he always starts apologizing whenever he thinks he could have done something wrong and treats me just like a lady wants to be treated. :smug:

Now playing: Die Ärzte - Manchmal haben Frauen...