Theresa

bart

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mood: strange...life seems strange....

now playing: Coldplay - You Only Live Twice

Well...good news. I can tell you from now on you'll never hear Marco stories again. Cuz this chapter's closed. And the bad news are the reasons why. I miss & still love him, but he says, too much got broken to give a new try. :/ so I sit here...and wish I had someone to hold.... :cry:

now playing: Coldplay - GPASUYF (live)

awww...thanx :kiss: well it's a prob that none can fix...except any VERY NICE (hot) (coldplay loving) guy with a sensitive & humourous side...that I can fall in loce with... ;)

Damn Im missing one of those things.... And shit I hate Coldplay too!

Gaaah. :P

Cheer up Theresa, it just seems bad now. You know that. Ive been there.

Well...good news. I can tell you from now on you'll never hear Marco stories again. Cuz this chapter's closed. And the bad news are the reasons why. I miss & still love him, but he says, too much got broken to give a new try. :/ so I sit here...and wish I had someone to hold.... :cry:

don't worry! better guys are waiting!

just open up your eyes :) and stop crying! :angry:

awww...thanx well it's a prob that none can fix...except any VERY NICE (hot) (coldplay loving) guy with a sensitive & humourous side...that I can fall in loce with...

damn english channel, why can't there be a bridge there instead

requemasangre?? sorry that I'm so stupid... for THIS year' date=' Ari...we'll get happy THIS Year...[/quote']

requemasangre is a word that only hear from my mum...

requemasangre is a guy that you like but your parents don´t know him yet. he don´t talk seriusly with your parents yet. more or less this is the "requemasangre" meaning.

;)

yeah man :/ I'd give a try :D ...I know who to get along with a b/f who hates Coldplay. What do you like then?

I hardly even listen to music lately. Like the past 3 or 4 months Ive bought about 6 or 7 CDs *VERY LOW FOR ME* and I havent really listened to any of em. I got Jeff Buckley Grace special edition and Ive only listened to a few songs, last night I put on the Beatles Sgt. Peppers while I was taking a bath.

Sooo, music and me right now, is meh.