Theresa

bart

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There! your avi is a bit disturbing :stunned: :lol:

And im sorry things didnt work out :(

Maybe this will sound cliche but looks arent everything, i can tell coz my xgf was a model ..sometimes i used to say to myself " whoa, what is that gorgeous woman doing with me?" but she was rotten from the inside..man i cant believe i let her treat me like shat for so long, just coz i thought i was in luv.. :(

Anyways, you'll find someone way better im sure and in case the new guy turns out to be an asshole just call your big bro :P :cool:

haha not really...I could only believe it when it was bcuz of the eyes below them :)

now playing - Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea (unplugged)

mood: a bit annoyed

Haha. My friend Natalie imagines herself she could learn Nothing Else Matters on guitar. Before she does that she shud first learn how to play e.g. the intro of Californication by RHCP or "Zu Spät" by Die Ärzte - means, she shud learn easy things. :rolleyes: and before you buy an e-guitar you shud have played a bit more acoustic guitar, too....

sorry peeps, I'm a chick right now, I have to complain :P

Marco waved to me today as he walked on by at the station. But I did nothing, just stared at him without smile. My mom says that was wrong. Oh I don't really think so. If I had done something, I'd still had looked at him angrily. He doesn't deserve it. He deserves nothing. But you see...deep within me I still wanna be with him. at least as a friend.

ooh and now playing: Muse - Cave Ren

woop woop! :D

So good to see ya There, i hope u r feeling better now.. i know its hard to get over a situation like that but you'll be fine :P

Talking about muse, i used to play uno like crazy when i was feeling like you.. check the lyrics :cool:

"This means nothing to me

'Cause you are nothing to me

And it means nothing to me

That you blew this away

'Cause you could have been number one

If you only found the time

And you could have ruled the whole world

If you had the chance

You could have been number one

And we could have had so much fun

But you blew it away

You're still nothing to me

And this is nothing to me

And you don't know what you've done

But I'll give you a clue

If you only had the chance

If you had the time

But you blew it away

But you blew it away"

:lol:

Yeah I'm still alive...this was a strange weekend :bigcry: :cool: :confused: more information later, but now a question to all my fellow Coldplayers...exactly: Ren, Alessa, Ivona, Lauren, Ali, Charles, Reilly, Mafe, Joy, Jack, Lotta (I think that's all) - I need your E-mail adresses PLEASE!!!!

Thats strange I only picked this topic randomly (On top of my love and devotion for Theresa of course) and here is a request for my email from someone I dont really recognise (should I recognise?).

Uh, aaanyway, why?

now playing: Placebo - Every You Every Me

mood: on one side happy, on the other sad...

Yeaaahh! Another story from Marco & me, but finally a good one! WE'RE Friends again!!!

I called him, cuz I thought I had to apologize for a few things, and said sorry and we had a long long talk. At times it was terrible and I was soo angry again but I didn't stop. And then, finally he said those words the way I wanted it: I'm sorry. I was still a bit angry bcuz of the past mins, but I thought, yeah you've got what you want, so calm down and be friends with him again. And so we are, back again, united again, and we can go on like in summer.

Hans - Marco - me. soo great. and none loves each other...at least not like that!

whoo-hoo.

And on the other hand...I miss someone. I wanna have someone to love :( I think I'm gonna fall in love with Marco again...but no, we can't do that again. But I miss that great time ya know.......and when will I find really someone who matches...?