✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Theresa

bart

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theresa told me about Hanz, no mention of this Marco though (Appears I missed that episode). She's a really good looking girl, me thinks.

But maybe she'd mind us talking about why she broke up with her boy, and why hes still on her desktop. Obviously theyre still friends.

oh! never thought there'd be such a conversation...okay peeps...these two guys are best friends - and since summer, they're also my best friends. and umm...it sounds scary...but both of them were my b/f...after I came together with Hans, I've noticed I'm also in love with Marco...and it became worse and worse...so I broke up with Hans and Marco became my b/f...and for more than one month I was soo happy with him, I was sure we'd stay together for the next year (oh now I get melancholic...)...but he's an asshole. He became one, let's say. dunno what happened. so I broke up and if you remember my thread...I HATED him. but on Monday we said sorry to each other...and now we're all united again.

Graf von Zigeunerich - Chefsekretär Richie (these names are just nicknames ;) )- me.

oh! never thought there'd be such a conversation...okay peeps...these two guys are best friends - and since summer, they're also my best friends. and umm...it sounds scary...but both of them were my b/f...after I came together with Hans, I've noticed I'm also in love with Marco...and it became worse and worse...so I broke up with Hans and Marco became my b/f...and for more than one month I was soo happy with him, I was sure we'd stay together for the next year (oh now I get melancholic...)...but he's an asshole. He became one, let's say. dunno what happened. so I broke up and if you remember my thread...I HATED him. but on Monday we said sorry to each other...and now we're all united again.

Graf von Zigeunerich - Chefsekretär Richie (these names are just nicknames )- me.

well, thats what usually happens to relationships, someone yurns into an ass or something and it just breaks down

your not alone there ;)

yeah I know thank God well last night I dreamed we were together again...in our greatest times...and all morning I thought about how it would be if all these great times could be retrieved...ah no it's all too complicated.

nah, well its not complicated to me anyway, i went through the same thing when i broke up with my g/f, it goes away soon though, and you'll just forget about it

thanks a lot for the ecard there.. but i can´t send you one, i don´t have your email :cry: :bigcry:

well about marco and hans is good that you still be friends, this things happen on relationship sometimes, and even on friendship too, you can hate your best friend and want to be the best friends again, but it usually isn´t the same, you became only good friends usually, :( even if you say sorry as soon as you can, things won´t be the same, (it´s my experience :embarrased: ), other times this things reforce the friendship a lot. :D