✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Theresa

bart

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 Dec 2004 7:51 pm

now playing: Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (R.I.P. Kurt :( )

mood: okay :) except...

yeah...it's me again...I think my thread is boring :D but the whole board has become a bit boring, sometimes...

man I tell ya...this is a hard time! "come on the guy's a fake"...yeah The Frames are really right with what they're singing into my ears right now...but I'm already almost over it...ALMOST...so many tears I've cried bcuz of my darlin Marco...I was wrong! At the beginning, he was sooo nice, we could talk about everything, and I really had the feeling this guy is almost perfect, he's so sensitive and intelligent and seems much older than 15 yrs and is funny and very goodlooking...but only the two last features are right. He wasn't there when I needed help, he calls people who are depressive (like me) are "assi" (asocial), he tells me who stupid I look when I wear my glasses and HEAR REN WHAT HE SAID TODAY!!!: U2 ARE GAY!!! argh! yeah you see everything about this guy I loved gets so on my nerves...it doesn't make sense anymore. He's just too young and childish. And he doesn't want to change although I already wanted to break up...The big cry is already behind me, thank god. Tuesday was the last time I cried.

So I'm gonna look for another one. So 17-21 old nice guys, take care! :D

now playing: Misfits - Descending Angel (one of Marco's fave bands...:( but also the best music to hear when you're ANGRY :angry: )

:( you end with marco?

and what about the guy you told about, your brother friend.. how old is he (17-21)? :wink3:

well i know guys are so annoying usually and well as tv advice said "good mens are married or are gay" maybe this is a bit true... anyways guys sometimes change but sometimes they change too late. :/

i lost some oportunities with guys that seems too good (like perfect), sometimes i´m sad because that but i think that if i´m in the same situation again (in the past) i´ll do it again, i mean i think now that it could be great but on another way when they was younger they don´t seem as they are now. :/

well the bad way of a relationship are bands (your song or band) and things you do together like go to the cinema to see some special film, that become your film when you do it again you´ll remember him, sometimes angry, sometimes sad, and at the end you jut remember it. that the good end that you can just remember it. :)

A boy who makes you cry doesn't deserve you...I should have believed this sentence when I first read it...

oh and my brother's friend...Christian...he is also a bit heavy on my heart now...he's totally in love with me, and I know he has the perfect character, he's so nice, cute, romantic - and "The Scientist" is one of the fave songs of both of us! but however...I'm not feeling more for him than liking him VERY much...more friendship...I confess maybe it's bcuz he doesn't look that great :/ ...but we'll see. you can't force love, it just happens. and I think I have quite a crush on another friend of my bro...the 2nd Christian...arrrrh he looks :wink3: and is also very nice...everytime I listen to his fave band, the Chili Peppers I sit and look and think of him... :rolleyes:

well looking isn´t the main thing, if you want to be a long time with a good person you needhave hobbies i common but not all, my history teacher told us that we should find someone that complete us", so it doesn´t means you have to enjoy the same music and this things... but as you said before you can´t force love, it just happen (oh i remember my last mmm crush with a guy, you know the strange one).

well most usual is remember people and moments because music, actually i can´t listined a song because the lyrics, and isn´t a love sense on it, the problem was only that the song remember me my grandpa, but i had the same about love with song, actually when i listen moses i remember a guy...songs usually make i remember things, ones good others not so good :)

and HEAR REN WHAT HE SAID TODAY!!!: U2 ARE GAY!!!

:stunned:

Sorry There but im gonna kill that guy! :angry:

And im sorry things didnt work out with him, but hey you'll find someone better im sure, its a fact that girls are way more mature than guys at that age so i can say im not surprised..gah lucky guy im not around, i'll teach him a lesson for diss u2 and make u cry :mellow: If noni is my big sis then u r my lil sis :P

haha cheer up there, u r an awesome girl! :kiss:

Im a guy but i had friends who were absolutely assholes with girls so i can tell, if i werent a guy i'd be dissing guys :lol:

But be sure not all guys are the same,just dont let him bring you down and like bono would say " walk on" :P

well, not really but that's one of their songs and its always a cheer up :P