Interpol

ColdplayBK

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I went and saw them last night at The Docks - worst venue ever, but the show was really really good. I got a couple of pictures but, if you ever seen Interpol before, you know that they like their smoke, and there was a lot of smoke this time and all my pictures turned out shat.

There were two openers Hail Social and Secret Machines. The later was one of the worst openers I have ever seen, it was the type of band where you feel like you should be intriged, but you just end up bored and confused.

At one point, this huge funnel of smoke came out of the middle ceiling in the venue, it cooled down the place a bit. I was in the second row middle, there was this guy next to me that danced to almost every single song, and then this jackass later on that showed up out of nowhere and screamed about how lame the crowd was, that guy was very drunk I am sure.

After waiting 2.5 hours in line before the show, I am happy to say it was a great show, I was very tired when I got home and diffently did not go to Carlos' after party, if anyone here went I would love to hear about it.

I hate you so much.

You're no longer called kyra.

Pourquoi??? :cry: :cry:

There were two openers Hail Social and Secret Machines. The later was one of the worst openers I have ever seen, it was the type of band where you feel like you should be intriged, but you just end up bored and confused.

YES! I know exactly what you mean!! I was just standing there thinking to myself, "and interpol is coming on when?" They're songs were waaay too long, which was bad b/c they weren't that interesting to me.